altText
altText

Does anybody know about vratsa region.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
madmax0505
madmax0505

Does anybody know about vratsa region. Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody know about vratsa region.   Does anybody know about vratsa region. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi to all
Does anybody know about vratsa region? we are going to visit in september to view a number of houses. Is there anyone on here that lives in the region and can tell us what its like ie pros and cons.

It looks like a very lovely area to purchase a home but would be great to find out from
someone living out there so would love to get some feedback.

Many thanks Dave and Tracey
from the UK.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know about vratsa region.   Does anybody know about vratsa region. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 9:43 am

Can't help much I'm afraid but what I do know of the region is they are prone to a lot of floods so do be careful where you buy.
Back to top Go down
Suzee
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know about vratsa region.   Does anybody know about vratsa region. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 2:35 pm

I would advise getting to know as many Bulgarian friends as you can and not separating yourself or even seeing yourself as different from the Bulgarians. Be as bold as in the UK more so because your up against a new language and maybe some prejudice and be yourself. now Bulgarians don't have a right over ex-pats anyhow but it wont stop them trying if you let them. They are not stuffy like many British in coming around to say hello they come around to see you for good or bad. Give you advice etc. Bygoyne of communism they all keep watch on each other... but things are changing that really is just an old dying tradition now. Don't be afraid to tell them you can do things the way you like. The old communists still think they have the Party behind them in the way they act like little dictators. I had so many people moaning at me for building wrong or such. I just shout and wave or start talking fast at them in English and they disappear after a while. I guess it's just my husband hates it, so I get rid of them quick. If they are bossy! They do not like fighting and arguing like Brits seem to love. Anyway good luck whatever you do but do think very hard as its not for everyone.
Back to top Go down
madmax0505
madmax0505

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know about vratsa region.   Does anybody know about vratsa region. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Hi Andy

Thanks for the information something we didnt know about the region.
Do you know which parts are more prone to flooding?

Cheers Dave and Tracey
Back to top Go down
madmax0505
madmax0505

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know about vratsa region.   Does anybody know about vratsa region. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Hi Suzee

Many thanks for the advise and information. where are you located in bulgaria and how long have you lived there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody know about vratsa region.   Does anybody know about vratsa region. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anybody know about vratsa region.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1