altText

crafting glass items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

crafting glass items  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: crafting glass items    crafting glass items  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well I have been busy again trying my hand at crafting glass items  I have put a printed photo on the class plate so waiting to see how that dries out then add decoration. This is a little present for Yvanka . What do you think?  Oh and I had a great find sitting there by the main rubbish bin waiting to be picked up.  It is the beautiful big bottle, it has a little crack in it but not gone through so I put PVA glue on it and will work on decorating it for the garden, so excited

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by oddball on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: crafting glass items    crafting glass items  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 8:21 am

And here is my finished bottle  Happy with his one

This is one I did last night for a Birthday present will make good conversation over the dinner table eh!

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: crafting glass items    crafting glass items  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 7:52 am

Just finished these bottle/jars with a different texture called crackling, my first attempt so not so bad. Othere did between, Getting quite a collection now  crafting glass items  - Page 2 2345823347 Opps! just saw copied the last one with the pencil marks on sorry but you can see what it looks like.

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: crafting glass items    crafting glass items  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 6:57 am

Ah think I am going a little do lallie now guys! crafting glass items  - Page 2 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: crafting glass items    crafting glass items  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Been raining none stop here in Silistra since last night so no work outside however, Dougie thought he would try some decougpage so he got 6 tiles to make outside table mats.

Look what he did - he is so clever; Tomorrow will varnish them and add felt to underneath so they slide easy. Well done Dougie.

g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: crafting glass items    crafting glass items  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 12:12 pm

I was given this set but did not like the colour black and red so I tried this, the first time I did something that was not straight so will leave it for a few days and see if this grows on me, if so then will add glitter and varnish if not, will wash off and start again.  All trial and error.

From this

to this
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: crafting glass items    crafting glass items  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 10:21 am

My big bowl had a hairline crack in it and I was frightened to use it for anything but did not want to throw it away so I transformed it into a nice plant pot holder for the gazebo. Got this as a wedding present 39 years ago and wanted to save it. It is not perfect but good enough for plant pot holder . I am so happy now. I did this shell stuff at school the crack is sealed inside and out and the plaster outside will protect it and the decougapage inside is sealed too it has hasd 3 coats of varnish.

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: crafting glass items    crafting glass items  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:15 am

From my outside project I have lots of green paints left over so have use the mix on the bottles.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crafting glass items    crafting glass items  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crafting glass items

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2