altText
altText

Briton wants Political Asylem in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Briton wants Political Asylem in Bulgaria  Empty
PostSubject: Briton wants Political Asylem in Bulgaria    Briton wants Political Asylem in Bulgaria  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Many of you may know Johathan Taylor The English singer and songwrite he was our DJ on a few occasions at the Silsitra Orphanages Garden Party.  A real nice chap

Google translation

Briton wants a political asylum in Bulgaria for a bracelet
For months, Jonathan Taylor has gone through the laws of the European Union and claims to have the right and will apply

The bracelet puts chess and mat Britons in Bulgaria.

Because of Britain's exit from the European Union, a Briton, who has been staying in the village of Krushevo for six years with his girlfriend, wants political asylum in Bulgaria.

Jonathan Taylor, who, four years ago, demonstrated affection for the Bulgarian tradition, singing the brandy, is facing a dilemma today.

"We need someone to say," Yes, you can safely stay in Bulgaria, no matter what the UK does, "says Taylor.

With the launch of the 50th Lisbon Treaty on the UK's exit from the European Union, Jonathan must either return to the island where he has nothing or rely on a visa to stay and live in Bulgaria.

"I do not want to be a coin. I have rights. That's why I'm angry. They make decisions about my citizenship without my consent, "he mocks.

Angry about English politics, the singer, a songwriter and unconventional narrator of Bulgarian history, insists on political asylum in Bulgaria. For months he has gone through the laws of the European Union and claims to be entitled and will apply.

"This is a game with people's lives and we have the right to dissatisfaction. What do I lose by asking for political asylum ?! Nothing! "Says Taylor.

Jonathan Taylor Brittunculi
5 hrs ·

Short but sweet, fingers crossed!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Съобщение от Малката Британия .Английски гражданин се нуждае от политическо убежище!...Continue reading
Short but sweet, fingers crossed!

Message from little Britain. English citizen needs political asylum!
From time to time I feel the need to publicly comment, but no more than today, the topic on "and" Brekzit already official British withdrawal from the European Union. Article 50 is now activated and the process cannot be stopped. Turkeys have voted for "Christmas" (English proverb)
Like an Englishman with a friend from Scotland living in krushevo (Sevlievo), I came to live in Bulgaria, as a citizen of the European Union. Citizenship of which we are most proud of because I never judged others for differences between us, but in our similarity - we're all Europeans with rich painting from shared cultural evolution that tightly connects us all. I never wanted to live in isolation, and within the framework of a comprehensive union of states, a federal union that welcomes everyone regardless of race, nationality or religion. The greatest ever created democratic political union of peace and cooperation is now in danger. The UK should take responsibility for that. They have taken a course of confrontation through extortion and must be held accountable for their actions.
Appeal to no empathy and political tolerance to the UK for their retirement. The aftermath of the European Union are relani: preferred trade agreements will only encourage further destruction of the European Union, as other countries currently stepping withdrawal. The European Union is a great institution that must be treasured with expansion and more closely. The voice of the extreme right must be silenced.
May think I'm a traitor: that is your right, as this is freedom of speech which democracy gives us. Don't have to agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. But with freedom of speech comes responsibility. The UK voted for independence; Scotland and northern Ireland voted to remain. From four countries, which form our union, it seems that only English voice must prevail. And Wales, a country with a population under 3 million which receives more funding from any other part of the European Union, now completely sŭuchavstva in our betrayal. Ultimately Scotland will vote for independence and the British occupation of the northern Ireland will be over soon. Ireland will be united after centuries of colonialism. Little difference in advantage secured by the English and Welsh's all required now Britain to become the little Britain. Political suicide of a once great nation is assured.
Now I see myself as nothing more than a bargaining chip with an uncertain future to an immigrant, devoid of citizenship without my consent. I'm facing the threat of homelessness, if my rights to stay in Bulgaria are taken away. I dropped everything to come here and I have nothing for which to be back. I'll get off the plane without work, without access to state aid; my future is the absolute misery from which the English and Welsh " Brexiteers (supporting izlizaneeto from EU) don't care.

May recognize me from my publichnitie criticised Nigel Farag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or by the books and my music written for your wonderful country - but if i have to be known for one thing, it's my complete condemnation of the English Parliament. Democracy means nothing: a new master race control, the one who trample on the rights of their own citizens in search of profit, bets on the ideologies of the time of the empire, and the power, and there is on a diet of hatred, racism and xenophobia. When I'm deprived of his nationality when it stand for my right to free movement, when my future holds nothing but pain and regret, I turn to Republic of Bulgaria with my request to be granted political asylum!
Jonathan Taylor (British singer/songwriter)
Jonathan Taylor (British singer / songwriter)
Back to top Go down

Briton wants Political Asylem in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1