Bulgaria is the place to be

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Bulgaria is the place to be Empty
PostSubject: Bulgaria is the place to be   Bulgaria is the place to be Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 10:33 am

The beach holidays where your pound will go further revealed: Bulgaria, the Algarve and Costa Del Sol are Europe's best value destinations

If the beach holiday purse-strings are tight, it's Bulgaria you should head to, according to a new report, because that's where the pound will stretch the furthest.
This has been revealed by the Post Office Travel Money Holiday Costs Barometer, which compares costs in 19 European beach resorts.
It said that Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, thanks to tumbling prices, is cheaper than ever and is the best bet for a bargain break for the fourth-year running.
An evening meal for two with wine will set UK visitors back less than £20, while lunch for two is under £6 and suncream is cheaper than the lowest-priced UK bottle at £3.72.
Post Office research also found tourist costs in Sunny Beach to be lower than at any time in the past five years.
Andrew Brown of Post Office Travel Money said: 'Tour operators have already reported that holidays to Bulgaria are selling like hot cakes and our research makes it clear that Sunny Beach will offer cash-strapped holidaymakers unbeatable value this year.
'Meal costs are really the deciding factor in Bulgaria's favour. Over the course of a week's holiday, lunch and evening meals for two will cost around £175 in Sunny Beach but this could mushroom to over £600 in more expensive resorts in France or Italy. If you haven't already booked a holiday do your homework to find a resort which best fits your budget   s  g

Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is the place to be   Bulgaria is the place to be Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 12:45 pm

....... La yep
read this article first thing today online...and it made me smile...no , actually it made me laugh....as they did not take into account of the amount of money it takes to get here on hols ...expecially againt a proper low cost fare to the rest of europe
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is the place to be   Bulgaria is the place to be Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:02 pm

varnagirl wrote:
....... La   yep
read this article first thing today online...and it made me smile...no , actually it made me laugh....as they did not take into account of the amount of money it takes to get here on hols   ...expecially againt a proper low cost fare to the rest of europe

Good point VG and I know you are speaking from experience. My last flight last month cost me £59.98 return, same flight, departing same airport at the same time, arriving same airport in August is ONLY £300.00 return more expensive. Mum's and Dad's get fined £60.00 now for taking their children out of school during term time., it's cheaper to pay the fine, the only thing is that you now have a criminal record Bulgaria is the place to be 794030042
Back to top Go down
Johnnjulie
Junior user
Junior user
Johnnjulie

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is the place to be   Bulgaria is the place to be Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:39 pm

Totally agree Glasgow flights in start july £200 each ( school holiday time in Scotland ). John Lennon Liverpool airport ( schools not on holiday) £40 each. Nuff said Bulgaria is the place to be 794030042
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria is the place to be   Bulgaria is the place to be Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgaria is the place to be

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1