View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ekaterina
Junior user
Junior user
Ekaterina

PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: DOGS FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 10:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Waving: Hello everyone, we are Give Hope to a Dog Foundation in Bulgaria. We have 10 dogs in need of forever homes. They're all ready to be adopted: spayed, vaccinated, chipped, have passeports. We've got 4 pups of 10 month old ( 2 females to adopt together and 2 other male and female to adopt separately), a male dog of 1 year and 3 month. 3 grown up dogs( 1 male, 2 females) and 2 elderly dogs male and female . All are absolutely lovely dogs. They've been waiting to be adopted for a while now. Please ask for details about the dogs to adopt: PEASE GIVE THEM A CHANCE![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://doghope.com

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 9:56 am

Ekaterina wrote:
justbazz wrote:
You must be having some success in your quest...your earlier post mentioned that you had 10 dogs which need rehoming...4 of these were puppies. Now you only have 2 puppies...well done.

The 'freedom to speak out' comment seems pretty silly to me.

We still have these 10 dogs to rehome. From the puppies only 1 was rehomed. A dog who was abandoned by its owners was also rehomed. If we had lots of success I wouldn't be posting here about it. My apologies to all who can't stand posts about dogs.

That comment comes across as being rather arrogant to me. Nobody has posted that they can't stand posts about dogs, its basically about your perception that nobody cares about what you are doing. Compared with some other forums you are posting on one of the most friendly and helpful forums in Bulgaria and if members can help you, I am sure they will PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 1536469901
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 10:49 am

Nicely put Willow...my thoughts exactly. g
Back to top Go down
Ekaterina
Junior user
Junior user
Ekaterina

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 10:58 am

justbazz wrote:
Nicely put Willow...my thoughts exactly.  g
Thank you T
Back to top Go down
Ekaterina
Junior user
Junior user
Ekaterina

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 10:59 am

willowsend wrote:
Ekaterina wrote:
justbazz wrote:
You must be having some success in your quest...your earlier post mentioned that you had 10 dogs which need rehoming...4 of these were puppies. Now you only have 2 puppies...well done.

The 'freedom to speak out' comment seems pretty silly to me.

We still have these 10 dogs to rehome. From the puppies only 1 was rehomed. A dog who was abandoned by its owners was also rehomed. If we had lots of success I wouldn't be posting here about it. My apologies to all who can't stand posts about dogs.

That comment comes across as being rather arrogant to me. Nobody has posted that they can't stand posts about dogs, its basically about your perception that nobody cares about what you are doing. Compared with some other forums you are posting on one of the most friendly and helpful forums in Bulgaria and if members can help you, I am sure they will PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 1536469901
T
Back to top Go down
Ekaterina
Junior user
Junior user
Ekaterina

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:38 am

The 2 puppies found a home thanks to the family who had adopted the little puppies brother a few weeks ago. PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 12:11 pm

PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 2706089290 Well done!
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 1:52 pm

g Good to hear.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 2:54 pm

Great news. PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 570106603
Back to top Go down
Ekaterina
Junior user
Junior user
Ekaterina

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 4:34 pm

thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3