View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ekaterina
Junior user
Junior user
Ekaterina

PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: DOGS FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 10:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Waving: Hello everyone, we are Give Hope to a Dog Foundation in Bulgaria. We have 10 dogs in need of forever homes. They're all ready to be adopted: spayed, vaccinated, chipped, have passeports. We've got 4 pups of 10 month old ( 2 females to adopt together and 2 other male and female to adopt separately), a male dog of 1 year and 3 month. 3 grown up dogs( 1 male, 2 females) and 2 elderly dogs male and female . All are absolutely lovely dogs. They've been waiting to be adopted for a while now. Please ask for details about the dogs to adopt: PEASE GIVE THEM A CHANCE![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://doghope.com

AuthorMessage
Ekaterina
Junior user
Junior user
Ekaterina

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:11 pm

Admin wrote:
I've merged all your posts regarding adoption into one, this will make it easier for others to follow and for you to add to in the future g
hello! thank you! will the member see that there is a new post in the topic?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:17 pm

Yes any member who has posted in the topic will be emailed of replies and all members can also see them in the portal g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Would love to help but her in doors said 4 is enough. We have 4 dogs which we have adopted since being here and if it were upto me I would have more but I'm not the boss La
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 4:26 pm

I do wish peeps would STOP trying to put strays / rescued onto the expats...we all have a houseful of however many ..most of us for years
its about time peeps accepted there are far toooooooooooooooooooo many dogs to be rehoused in this country (and cats )...and increasing all the time....
give it up for gods sake !!
Back to top Go down
cidcelia
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 5:17 pm

varnagirl wrote:
I do wish peeps would STOP trying to put strays / rescued onto the expats...we all have a houseful of however many ..most of us for years
its about time peeps accepted there are far toooooooooooooooooooo many dogs to be rehoused in this country  (and cats )...and increasing all the time....
PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 570106603

Although I agree with you vg I suppose someone is only trying to help these animals by finding them a decent home, as we all know most Bulgarians have no respect for their animals however I have to say that it is us Brits that have made the dog our best friend so to speak and lets not forget that dogs should be a working animal not something that sits in front of the fire or worse sleeps on your bed. Anyway I wish [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good luck but maybe the way forward is to re-educate the Bulgarian's but then again is it us that needs re-educating ?
Back to top Go down
Ekaterina
Junior user
Junior user
Ekaterina

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:04 pm

varnagirl wrote:
its about time peeps accepted there are far too many dogs to be rehoused in this country  (and cats )...and increasing all the time....
If you can't help it's okay but please don't try to stop people from doing something. Yes it's hard, yes there's too many dogs and cats that need a home so what be like Bulgarians and throw rocks, poison them or not feed them and wait till they die? No thank you, we will keep doing what we do! And if he admin of this forum allows this kind of post( animals rehome etc) than there will be posts like these if you want you can report me or whatever... I'm posting here because I still believe there's still good people out there, perhaps I was wrong. T
Back to top Go down
Ekaterina
Junior user
Junior user
Ekaterina

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:05 pm

Blink wrote:
Would love to help but her in doors said 4 is enough. We have 4 dogs which we have adopted since being here and if it were upto me I would have more but I'm not the boss La
thank you haha well done for taking in stray dogs! Angel
Back to top Go down
Ekaterina
Junior user
Junior user
Ekaterina

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:08 pm

cidcelia wrote:
varnagirl wrote:
its about time peeps accepted there are far toooooooooooooooooooo many dogs to be rehoused in this country  (and cats )...and increasing all the time....
 PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 570106603

Although I agree with you vg I suppose someone is only trying to help these animals by finding them a decent home, as we all know most Bulgarians have no respect for their animals however I have to say that it is us Brits that have made the dog our best friend so to speak and lets not forget that dogs should be a working animal not something that sits in front of the fire or worse sleeps on your bed. Anyway I wish [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good luck but maybe the way forward is to re-educate the Bulgarian's but then again is it us that needs re-educating ?
thank you for the good luck! but dog a working animal, what do you want it to do? bring mail and slippers or carry logs on its back? not being rude just asking PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 3367882216
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 2:12 pm

Ekaterina wrote:
varnagirl wrote:
its about time peeps accepted there are far too many dogs to be rehoused in this country  (and cats )...and increasing all the time....
If you can't help it's okay but please don't try to stop people from doing something. Yes it's hard, yes there's too many dogs and cats that need a home so what be like Bulgarians and throw rocks, poison them or not feed them and wait till they die? No thank you, we will keep doing what we do! And if he admin of this forum allows this kind of post( animals rehome etc) than there will be posts like these if you want you can report me or whatever... I'm posting here because I still believe there's still good people out there, perhaps I was wrong. T

not trying to stop anyone from "doing something "..just get sick and tired of always seeing this type of thing and you thinking you are going to make a difference...cos its not..there are not enough expats to go round....

I helped fund and run a dog charity here for many years..many years ago now..and its like hitting ones head against a brick wall

In the 20 odd years i have been coming here its always been the same and its not gonna change..whatever you do ,however much you may want it to , ....

hah..who do you think Im gonna / ought to report you too....childish remark to say the least

and for your information. in the 14yrs I have been living here .ive rescued and homed / rehomed and nueted....9 cats and
7 dogs....todate still having living in my home 3 cats and 3 dogs

and no , you were not wrong..there are still good people out there...unfortunaltly tho not enough to make it all go away and cure the animal problem in Bulgaria
Back to top Go down
Ekaterina
Junior user
Junior user
Ekaterina

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 4:14 pm

varnagirl wrote:
Ekaterina wrote:
varnagirl wrote:

not trying to stop anyone from "doing something "..just get sick and tired of always seeing this type of thing and you thinking you are going to make a difference...cos its  not..there are not enough expats to go round....

I helped  fund and run a dog charity here for many years..many years ago now..and its like hitting ones head against a brick wall

In the 20 odd years i have been coming here its always been the same and its not gonna change..whatever you do ,however much you may  want it to , ....

hah..who do you think Im gonna / ought to report you too....childish remark to say the least

and for your information. in the 14yrs I have been living here .ive rescued and homed /  rehomed  and nueted....9 cats and
7 dogs....todate still having living in my home  3 cats and 3 dogs

and no , you were not wrong..there are still good people out there...unfortunaltly tho not enough to make it all go away and cure the animal problem in Bulgaria

I am happy to hear that you have helped animals here in Bulgaria. Me and my family have been living here for the past 7 years and we have created the Give Hope to a Dog Foundation, we have rescued, spayed/neutered, fed, rehomed many stray animals. Currently we take care of 46 stray animals. Yes probably we can not help all but we will keep doing what we can.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 7:55 pm

I can see both sides of this story...just like most of the folk on this forum. The treatment of small animals (dogs, cats, rabbits etc), leads many people to question the attitude of keepers of such creatures...in the main, it doesn't fit with our own, traditional, home-grown experiences and some folk decide to 'do something'. Nothing wrong with trying to do something, but the crunch comes when that goodhearted person tries to rope in others to further their cause. Those of us who have been around for more than a few years have seen them come and go, with startling regularity...nothing wrong with having an aim in life, but you can't expect everyone else to be sympathetic to your own cause.

My village is overpopulated with stray, unowned and unowned dogs, but my own social project involves some of the elderly citizens, many of whom have no surviving family and have no one to look out for them...but I don't ask or expect anyone else on this forum to jump in and help, although I know that many of them would.

Especially for you, Ekaterina...don't take umbrage at comments made by VG...she was just making a valid point.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 10:32 pm

justbazz wrote:
I can see both sides of this story...just like most of the folk on this forum. The treatment of small animals (dogs, cats, rabbits etc), leads many people to question the attitude of keepers of such creatures...in the main, it doesn't fit with our own, traditional, home-grown experiences and some folk decide to 'do something'. Nothing wrong with trying to do something, but the crunch comes when that goodhearted person tries to rope in others to further their cause. Those of us who have been around for more than a few years have seen them come and go, with startling regularity...nothing wrong with having an aim in life, but you can't expect everyone else to be sympathetic to your own cause.

My village is overpopulated with stray, unowned and unowned dogs, but my own social project involves some of the elderly citizens, many of whom have no surviving family and have no one to look out for them...but I don't ask or expect anyone else on this forum to jump in and help, although I know that many of them would.

Especially for you, Ekaterina...don't take umbrage at comments made by VG...she was just making a valid point.

A classic example of what I have said about this forum, we are all one big family and we all try to help each other, so I can see where you are coming from bazz. My only grouse about the dogs in BG is the fact that they all seem to have good vocal cords especially during the night PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Ekaterina
Junior user
Junior user
Ekaterina

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 6:58 pm

I am glad that my post about 2 puppies looking for a home gave you all freedom to speak out.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 7:40 pm

You must be having some success in your quest...your earlier post mentioned that you had 10 dogs which need rehoming...4 of these were puppies. Now you only have 2 puppies...well done.

The 'freedom to speak out' comment seems pretty silly to me.
Back to top Go down
Ekaterina
Junior user
Junior user
Ekaterina

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 9:06 am

justbazz wrote:
You must be having some success in your quest...your earlier post mentioned that you had 10 dogs which need rehoming...4 of these were puppies. Now you only have 2 puppies...well done.

The 'freedom to speak out' comment seems pretty silly to me.

We still have these 10 dogs to rehome. From the puppies only 1 was rehomed. A dog who was abandoned by its owners was also rehomed. If we had lots of success I wouldn't be posting here about it. My apologies to all who can't stand posts about dogs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT   PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION URGENT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next