altText

BREXIT Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
daxman
daxman

BREXIT Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: BREXIT Discussion    BREXIT Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I was wondering what the consensus in the group is regarding what may happen to those of us who have bought property and settled here once Brexit happens?

Thanks
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: BREXIT Discussion    BREXIT Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:59 pm

Still improving XE Currency Converter: GBP to BGN

1 GBP =2.30123BGN

British Pound
1 GBP = 2.30123 BGN

Bulgarian Lev
1 BGN = 0.434551 GBP
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: BREXIT Discussion    BREXIT Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:13 pm

BGmoaner wrote:
Now its been triggered Mrs May needs to stop freedom of movement now, or there will another massive influx of immigrants into the country, this could cause trouble in a couple of years if another vote is called before we leave the EU, and the immigrant vote then could tip the balance...for the UK to remain ! And I see Tusk has already started with the blackmail inferring that the UK will pay!
Here is a question for you
Assuming all goes to plan and we are out of Europe, what will we do and how will we stop illegal immigration. France in the EU, Britain out of the EU. Be have Border Controls at the easiest access across the channel, namely Calais, if France say on your bikes and remove your Border kiosk's from our port they will have opened the door to lorry loads of them coming, Dover can't cope now so have any forum members got any answers T
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: BREXIT Discussion    BREXIT Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:47 pm

willowsend wrote:
BGmoaner wrote:
Now its been triggered Mrs May needs to stop freedom of movement now, or there will another massive influx of immigrants into the country, this could cause trouble in a couple of years if another vote is called before we leave the EU, and the immigrant vote then could tip the balance...for the UK to remain ! And I see Tusk has already started with the blackmail inferring that the UK will pay!
Here is a question for you
Assuming all goes to plan and we are out of Europe, what will we do and how will we stop illegal immigration. France in the EU, Britain out of the EU. Be have Border Controls at the easiest access across the channel, namely Calais, if France say on your bikes and remove your Border kiosk's from our port they will have opened the door to lorry loads of them coming, Dover can't cope now so have any forum members got any answers T

the Immigration vote tiped the balence this time around.....legal / illegal immigration wont be stoped..it hasent been up to now and it wont be in the future...
should have listened to Enoch....all those years ago
and should not have voted out this time thinking it was gonna solve the problem...how stupid ...
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   BREXIT Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 5:49 pm

I have a view on this situation...some people may call it simplistic, others may describe it as naive, but it's my own perception and I'll stand by it.

The UK has a problem with illegal and unwanted immigration, so why not tighten the rules and make your country a far less desirable destination?

1. No idendity documents...go home! You had time to grab your Iphone, laptop etc...why not your docs?

2. Proof that you have enough financial support to exist, unaided by the UK taxpayer, for at least 5 years.

3. Make it perfectly clear that welfare support will not be available to you until you can prove that you have supported yourself, without sponging off the system, for at least 5 years, held a legally recognised job and paid taxes etc. for all of those 5 years.

4. Any proven criminal offence which results in a legal penalty will see you being sent home....no appeal and no exceptions!

Obviously there will times when some of these rules will need to be relaxed for humanitarian reasons, but I can't really condone the UK allowing large numbers of young, unaccompanied men, of working age, who should be at home fighting for change in their own country, but choosing to come to your country, where the system means they will never have to work for a living, ever again!

Am I really naive and are my views so simplistic? I have my 69th birthday coming up shortly and in all those years, I've never, ever had to resort to any sort of welfare support, never been a day on the dole in my life and never asked for a hand out.

Here endeth the comment from me.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: BREXIT Discussion    BREXIT Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:05 pm

Excellent views on the situations Bazz (if only) but unfortunately the UK governmnet are far too soft and gulliable when it comes to illigals/immigrants. Their motts seems to be give them and their families exactly what they need as this will build good relations with other countries and heck let the British fend for themselves. BREXIT Discussion  - Page 3 3998065313
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: BREXIT Discussion    BREXIT Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:55 pm

Well there you go UK has had enough now La

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: BREXIT Discussion    BREXIT Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Last night, anti-Brexit politicians and animal welfare campaigners reacted angrily to the leak, saying that issues such as ivory poaching should not be sacrificed. Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron said: The rhino and the rainforest will pay the price for Theresa May¿s hard Brexit. Much as I support the fight against poachers and other topics, we have to get our withdrawal from the EU right. Perhaps if it wasn't for the likes of Tim Farron and other Remoaners perhaps we wouldn't need to be fighting for Brexit on more than one front. Tough I know but that is life. We will have to return to poachers and climate change at a later date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREXIT Discussion    BREXIT Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREXIT Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3