altText
altText

Completing Passport Forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Completing Passport Forms  Empty
PostSubject: Completing Passport Forms    Completing Passport Forms  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 10:37 am

Flipping Nora!!!!!!!!!!!! What a nightmare it is to complete a passport form these days - Even if you read and follow the guidelines set out, you can still mis-understand the instructions. Now wonder they have set up a checking service at the post office at a charge of £10 I bet many people use this. I got two forms UK passport forms I used the first one as an example, read though all the instructions and followed it step by step but still made a error with inserting the address. This was put right on the proper application form. All done just need to get it wittnessed now have got al the guidelines for that too . Then I asked Dougie to sigh the example one to make sure he gets the signature in the box correctly, which he did so I gave him the original one to sign and he got it muddled up so now have to go to town to get another form and start all over again.

My Irish form seemed very straight forward that is all done now just waiting for it to be wittnessed etc

I must admit my heart was in my mouth when I was filling in the forms - It's a matter of mind over matter really. Always best to have extra from just in case as no matter how careful you are, you will make a error for sure.......
Back to top Go down

Completing Passport Forms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1