altText

What a mess this mud is causing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

What a mess this mud is causing  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What a mess this mud is causing    What a mess this mud is causing  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 8:53 am

First topic message reminder :

We got the jeep out of the garage and the ground is so soft it left massive big groves all over the place, we thought go down the centre and get the waste ashfelt and put it on the ground but that did not work as the more we drove over the ground the muddier it go so now we have ourside the gate to sort as groves and mud there too, talk about making work for oneself. What a mess this mud is causing  - Page 2 3135333095 We need someone with a trailer or tractor to hale it up then we can shovel it off but do you think there is anyone in sight - Not on your nelly.

Mud everwhere, I HATE MUD.. Angry
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   What a mess this mud is causing  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 7:06 pm

Get busy and organise it all then Berni....I only have about 40 years experience with this sort of thing, so I need to be guided! What a mess this mud is causing  - Page 2 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: What a mess this mud is causing    What a mess this mud is causing  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 8:41 pm

The novelty of living here in BG is wearing off very very quickly now, we have had nothing but problems since coming back.  There was a reason why the 30ton of stones were not delivered and that was the rains this is what our garden looked like and the garage got flooded too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   What a mess this mud is causing  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 5:56 am

Looks like you may need to dig a bit of a channel over by the fence, to let all that water get away and to stop any future build up.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: What a mess this mud is causing    What a mess this mud is causing  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 7:14 am

justbazz wrote:
Looks like you may need to dig a bit of a channel over by the fence, to let all that water get away and to stop any future build up.

There is a big groove across the garden where the old bricks are and we dug a channel from villa to end of the garden but I think with the water coming in from the road way it was all too much at once. Dougie wants to get a mini digger in now to do a deeper channel and a big hole so it can soak in there. But like eveything esle here, it is finding the people who will come out here. We asked one chap how much to hire his bob cat and dig a trench, he said 180lev 1 hour + 60lev transport.

I have tried asking the Bulgarian friends as they seem to know everything ie who is who etc, but I just don't seem to be getting anywhere. They just tell me scuple which is expensive and that's all I hear. Maybe it's because they don't like dealing with a woman - Unfortunately Dougie has no head for business he would just agree with whatever they say.

Last edited by oddball on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   What a mess this mud is causing  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 9:14 am

What I meant was, a channel which goes under the fence and out to the road...if it drained in off the road in the first place, just send it back!! Angel
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: What a mess this mud is causing    What a mess this mud is causing  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 9:35 am

justbazz wrote:
What I meant was, a channel which goes under the fence and out to the road...if it drained in off the road in the first place, just send it back!! Angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a mess this mud is causing    What a mess this mud is causing  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a mess this mud is causing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-