Euro exchange

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Euro exchange Empty
PostSubject: Euro exchange   Euro exchange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 4:23 pm

I'm off to the uk in a couple of days for about 3 weeks and then I'm returning to Bg via a few Euro countries and taking in some of the culture and I'm wondering if anyone knows where in the uk I'll get the best exchange rate for cash or would I be better using a card ? I'm so confused after looking at all the different sites and offers I just don't know what to do?
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

Euro exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro exchange   Euro exchange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 5:58 pm

Use a card less chance of being ripped off.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Euro exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro exchange   Euro exchange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 6:04 pm

Thanks for the reply Tony. The only problem with cards is the charges the banks make, I will look into it but I do know some banks charge 1% to 2% plus a fee for every transaction.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

Euro exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro exchange   Euro exchange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Can quite understand what you mean about exchange rates as it is the reverse over here by having a UK account. That is why it is always best to have at least one account open in the UK. We have accounts here and back in the UK. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Euro exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro exchange   Euro exchange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 7:39 pm

Hi Cheeks

Personally I would not use a card as the charges are very high. However, I had to buy some items here recently on the debit card and the total cost was £47 in charges. Euro exchange 3135333095 broke my heart when I saw that on the statement. Total rip off.

You might be better getting the Euro at the post office in the UK after your holiday there. But of course this means you would have to bring extra funds. I really don't like carrying money but there are a lot of places here in Silistra that do not take the debit card. The big shops and some hotels do.g

Good luck with your travels have a great time Euro exchange 3367882216
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Euro exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro exchange   Euro exchange Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Thank you Berni T
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

Euro exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro exchange   Euro exchange Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:50 am

All the supermarkets are pretty good at the moment just keep an eye on this site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Euro exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro exchange   Euro exchange Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Euro exchange

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1