altText

TV Firestick or Android box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

TV Firestick or Android box  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: TV Firestick or Android box    TV Firestick or Android box  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well now I am not sure what we need to get now. We bought one of those sat dish signal finder and found some channels basically the same as we had really only got a better signal so still 5 movie channels but all the same 2 movies for men showing the same fims an hour after each other same with more than movies and the horrow channel are all repeats too.

So now we have the internet I was thinking of getting one of the following

A TV Firestick

or

An TV Android Box

Both can be bought from ebay in the UK and apparently plugged into the TV and away you go. But is it that easy. On Facebook someone is selling a magic boxes at £130 which I am told are the same as the Android box that starts from £40 fully loaded ... So what are you thoughts please.. c
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: TV Firestick or Android box    TV Firestick or Android box  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 5:58 pm

La Very good, it is me he has to prise out of the chair, Dougie never been one to sit still for long always up at 5am so this morning he was playing with the new toy for a while..

I have tried watching a few films all new releases but I MUST say the films are total rubbish Hitman, Shelter, Antman turned them off as they were boaring, will search for Christmas film later g
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: TV Firestick or Android box    TV Firestick or Android box  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 6:38 pm

Dougie never been one to sit still for long always up at 5am so this morning he was playing with the new toy for a while.. wrote:
Tooo much information La
Agree re films, Channel 5 - 3pm (5pm BGtime) live TV Christmas film every day of the week

Bill
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: TV Firestick or Android box    TV Firestick or Android box  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 8:06 pm

TV Firestick or Android box  - Page 2 3367882216 TV Firestick or Android box  - Page 2 2142662594
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Firestick or Android box    TV Firestick or Android box  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV Firestick or Android box

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Computing, Internet, Mobile phones, TV and Satellite-