altText
altText

Bulgaria-Sunny-Beach-Resort-new-party-capital-Europe-travel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Bulgaria-Sunny-Beach-Resort-new-party-capital-Europe-travel Empty
PostSubject: Bulgaria-Sunny-Beach-Resort-new-party-capital-Europe-travel   Bulgaria-Sunny-Beach-Resort-new-party-capital-Europe-travel Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 1:13 pm

The Daily Star Sept 2015

Within seconds, I was being mobbed by reps offering me everything from free drinks and souvenir tattoos to VIP tickets and an all-night rave.

Behind me huge bars were belting out dance music while screams of terror filled the air above as an excited teen was catapulted into the sky on a bungee rope.

It made Saturday night in Ibiza look like a wet Wednesday in Ambleside.

But there is a very different atmosphere by the pool of the nearby luxury Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort.

There, the only sound is the gentle clinking of glasses as couples enjoy delicious all-inclusive cocktails. With kids being entertained by the hard-working team of enthusiastic hosts, it’s an oasis of calm for busy parents.

Sunny Beach, located at the southern end of Bulgaria’s Black Sea Coast, is a place of wild contrasts. It’s a family resort that is also a haven for fun-seeking singletons – a place where 40p-a-pint bars nestle alongside swanky five-star hotels.

And it’s one of the few places in the world where you can unwind with a post-tequila party espresso by the ruins of a Byzantine church.

See link below for fully report..... g

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Bulgaria-Sunny-Beach-Resort-new-party-capital-Europe-travel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1