Has mybg finally gone ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
suellen
Junior user
Junior user

Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anyone know what's happened to mybg? its been down for a few weeks now not that I'm bothered most the members on there did nothing but insult each-other or belittle new members.

Last edited by oddball on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title of topic edited)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:58 am

Wasn't 2012 about the time it was sold? if so maybe they only had backups from that point in time which Chris would have passed on to them and the new owners being the idiots they are probably never backed anything up?
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 2:29 pm

I tried logging in a couple of days ago and it said I was not recognised, and TBH I'm not that bothered, especially when 'nearly every time' of opening the site I always had to log in.

However, there are some good people over there who have given excellent advice, so in my opinion, yes it's a shame whats happened, but don't think I will bother going back.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:01 pm

Yes, I got on tonight and there are some postings for today
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 8:08 am

I see they are spamming their own forum Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 794030042 Will they never learn ?????
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:00 pm

The way some of the old posts on there are being bought back to life again after 3 years? remember they have lost the last 3 years from their database, I believe its the mod who has taken over some old ids and is talking to himself although there are a few possible genuine reply s from those who actually think its real. Agreed they are still spamming their own forum to with fictitious members, still that's the price they have to pay for a crap forum which it is now, which is a shame because it was once good. How the mighty fall!!!
Back to top Go down
Roadworker
Junior user
Junior user
Roadworker

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:11 pm

Sad but true, I know one of the members who's id is being used and they haven't been on there for ages. Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:41 pm

Well I just tried again and it still will not let me log-in, wrong password or username, NO I know it's not because I have it written down on my list with 67 other passwords and user-names.

So no, I won't be bothering again, goodbye, it was fun whilst it lasted.

(No banking detail, so no point anyone trying to hack into my system)
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 3:17 pm

I see the mod over there is still talking to himself La Lets face it that forum died a long time back when it was sold and the new owners hadn't got a clue, now its back and 3 years out of date Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 3135333095 so what does the mod do ??? he takes on the id's of old members who haven't posted for years in hope that some poor unsuspecting member will post back and yes some of them have fallen for it La La La
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 4:00 pm

No disrespect to the members on this forum, but I also now need to find the button to stop watching this topic as I see no point any longer keeping up with events on a forum that no longer recognises me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 4:33 pm

Here you are Phil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has mybg finally gone ?   Has mybg finally gone ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has mybg finally gone ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2