altText
altText
altText

Bulgaria joins in annual EU traffic police campaign against drink-driving

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fizzgiguk2001

Bulgaria joins in annual EU traffic police campaign against drink-driving Empty
PostSubject: Bulgaria joins in annual EU traffic police campaign against drink-driving   Bulgaria joins in annual EU traffic police campaign against drink-driving Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:11 pm

From June 1 to 7, Bulgarian traffic police will test motorists for alcohol, narcotic and psychotropic substances, as part of an annual EU-wide campaign. Bulgaria's Interior Ministry said that statistics showed that consumption of alcohol or drugs before driving was one of three major causes of serious accidents on the roads of Europe, with a large number of victims. Traffic police also will be checking whether motor vehicles have compulsory liability insurance Bulgaria joins in annual EU traffic police campaign against drink-driving 3023850720
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Bulgaria joins in annual EU traffic police campaign against drink-driving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria joins in annual EU traffic police campaign against drink-driving   Bulgaria joins in annual EU traffic police campaign against drink-driving Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 6:31 pm

T fizzgiguk2001 for that post. It amazes me why people drink when they are driving, even one drink is too much for my liking. Taking someone elses life in your hands is a big responsibility obviously some people do not think so Bulgaria joins in annual EU traffic police campaign against drink-driving 3135333095

I get really annoyed here in BG when we go to people's houses and they get the rakki out I say no thank you but still they pour it out and expect me and Dougie to drink it. I tell them driving and Dougie on pills but does not seem to make a differance until I get quite firm and say na, guess my tone says it all. Funny thing is when they come to us and we offer a drink, they say no shaking the finger and that's it! so maybe it the shaking of the finger that does the trick Bulgaria joins in annual EU traffic police campaign against drink-driving 1865348797 I wlll try that next time.
Back to top Go down

Bulgaria joins in annual EU traffic police campaign against drink-driving

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1