View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

oddy,s special day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: oddy,s special day   oddy,s special day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 6:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

there,s a rumour that your a birthday girl today .......

oddy,s special day - Page 2 4133509414         oddy,s special day - Page 2 3003924059         oddy,s special day - Page 2 1995268642
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: oddy,s special day   oddy,s special day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:53 am

have a good one berni oddy,s special day - Page 2 3003924059 oddy,s special day - Page 2 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: oddy,s special day   oddy,s special day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 2:48 pm

T All  H H No time to celebrate yet trying to sort out the load a few boxs got mixed up so have to go thought everything organisations boxes to see who hs them. But will get round to celebrating for sure.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: oddy,s special day   oddy,s special day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:39 pm

oddball wrote:
T All  H H  No time to celebrate yet trying to sort out the load a few boxs got mixed up so have to go thought everything organisations boxes to see who hs them.  But will get round to celebrating for sure.  

Berni, the fact that you didn't have time to celebrate makes me feel better that I missed your birthday, but you have no doubt noticed that I am not on the forum as much as I used to be but am always thinking about you and all the wonderful work you do
SO here are belated wishes for your birthday and enjoy yourself when you do celebrate oddy,s special day - Page 2 3003924059

Love and best wishes
From Bryan & Sheila oddy,s special day - Page 2 1931734156 H
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: oddy,s special day   oddy,s special day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:21 pm

willowsend wrote:
oddball wrote:
T All  H H  No time to celebrate yet trying to sort out the load a few boxs got mixed up so have to go thought everything organisations boxes to see who hs them.  But will get round to celebrating for sure.  

Berni, the fact that you didn't have time to celebrate makes me feel better that I missed your birthday, but you have no doubt noticed that I am not on the forum as much as I used to be but am always thinking about you and all the wonderful work you do
SO here are belated wishes for your birthday and enjoy yourself when you do celebrate oddy,s special day - Page 2 3003924059

Love and best wishes
From Bryan & Sheila oddy,s special day - Page 2 1931734156 H

T my frined once I get the internet sorted here I will give you a call oddy,s special day - Page 2 3367882216 Thank you all. Busy day today getting everythiing ready for the distributions on Thursday the media will be here too so best fine a new frock oddy,s special day - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oddy,s special day   oddy,s special day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oddy,s special day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2