eBay experiences

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

eBay experiences Empty
PostSubject: eBay experiences   eBay experiences Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Anyone use eBay regularly,I know Bulgaria hasn't got its own eBay site. But just wanted to know what your experience is ? have you had any problems as a buyer or seller?
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

eBay experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay experiences   eBay experiences Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 3:44 pm

meandmine wrote:
Anyone use eBay regularly,I know Bulgaria  hasn't got its own eBay site. But just wanted to know what your experience is ? have you had any problems as a buyer or seller?

Selling on Ebay from here is easy and the postage is cheap, Par Avion and what they call 'Rekomendi' which is Registered and the parcel is stamped 'Prioritise'. Beware that Registered means that once it leaves BG no one knows where it is. Parcel Force don't track registered from abroad.

As for buying on Ebay from here that is a different story because many sellers won't post abroad, so you need a friendly UK address to send the parcel to and post onwards from there.

Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

eBay experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay experiences   eBay experiences Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:10 pm

I use ebay for various items I can't get here.I avoid the ones with "Postage not specified" as most of these wont deal with people in Bg
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

eBay experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay experiences   eBay experiences Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Just be careful of items over £150 from outside the EU they will likely be stopped by customs until the import duty is paid which can be a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

eBay experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay experiences   eBay experiences Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:17 pm

Look out for the "ebay money back Guarantee" I have had a couple of non-delivery's and always always had a complete refund.
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

eBay experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay experiences   eBay experiences Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 6:06 pm

meandmine wrote:
Anyone use eBay regularly,I know Bulgaria  hasn't got its own eBay site. But just wanted to know what your experience is ? have you had any problems as a buyer or seller?

Never sold anything, so can't comment there.
But as for buying, although mainly cheapish items (up-to £20) I found I have had about 10% where the seller has had to be contacted for one reason or the other, and usually a replacement has been sent out without them wanting the faulty item in return.

Unfortunately I have only ever had one occasion where a faulty laptop battery was returned and the seller neither sent a replacement or a refund and by this time the 'old' eBay terms had run out so I was without a battery or a refund and eBay refused to look into it. (civitek is a person to avoid)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

eBay experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay experiences   eBay experiences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eBay experiences

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1