Bulgarian News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Bulgarian News Empty
PostSubject: Bulgarian News   Bulgarian News Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:30 pm

I am pleased that this has been added to the forum as it gives us members more scope to participate in additional topics related to Bulgaria Bulgarian News 3897195628 Bulgarian News 2345823347 Bulgarian News 3998065313

Bulgarian News    

• EU States Agree to Put Off End to Mobile Roaming Charges Until 2018   • Three Nominations Said to Be Considered for Bulgaria's New Interior Minister   • Juncker, Merkel Play Down Talk of Third Greek Bailout   • Bulgaria’s Cash Credit in Mobile Microfinance Deal with Unit of Philippines’ Leading Telecom   • At Least 110 Bulgarians to Compete in European Games 2015   • IMF Mission Starts Visit to Bulgaria   • Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor, FBI Head Discuss Tackling Terrorism, Corruption   • Probe into Nemtsov Murder Pursuing Several Lines of Inquiry   • 62 % of Bulgarians Oppose Issue of New BGN 16 B Debt – Survey   • PepsiCo and Coca Cola to Close Production Facilities in Russia   • NATO Deploys Ships to Black Sea for Training with Bulgarian Navy   • Bulgarian Now Ex-Minister of the Interior Refuses to Retract Resignation   • Bulgarian Parliament Dismisses BSP's Proposal for Early Retirement   • Bulgaria PM, Azerbaijan President 'to Unblock Nabucco Project'   • Skiers Speak Out Against FIS Reaction to Dangerous Race Conditions
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Bulgarian News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian News   Bulgarian News Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:39 pm

Thank you for that Bryan, Its not working completely right I am waiting for Novinite to give me the correct code g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Trev62
Junior user
Junior user

Bulgarian News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian News   Bulgarian News Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:58 pm

I will second that it is a good additional feature, thanks.
Back to top Go down
BGmoaner
Junior user
Junior user
BGmoaner

Bulgarian News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian News   Bulgarian News Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:26 pm

Yes that is a great thing to have, I hope you get it working as you want, but looks ok to me.
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

Bulgarian News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian News   Bulgarian News Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:45 am

This is a very welcome addition. Bulgarian News 739492727
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

Bulgarian News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian News   Bulgarian News Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:02 pm

willowsend wrote:
I am pleased that this has been added to the forum as it gives us members more scope to participate in additional topics related to Bulgaria Bulgarian News 3897195628 Bulgarian News 2345823347 Bulgarian News 3998065313

Bulgarian News    

• EU States Agree to Put Off End to Mobile Roaming Charges Until 2018   • Three Nominations Said to Be Considered for Bulgaria's New Interior Minister   • Juncker, Merkel Play Down Talk of Third Greek Bailout   • Bulgaria’s Cash Credit in Mobile Microfinance Deal with Unit of Philippines’ Leading Telecom   • At Least 110 Bulgarians to Compete in European Games 2015   • IMF Mission Starts Visit to Bulgaria   • Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor, FBI Head Discuss Tackling Terrorism, Corruption   • Probe into Nemtsov Murder Pursuing Several Lines of Inquiry   • 62 % of Bulgarians Oppose Issue of New BGN 16 B Debt – Survey   • PepsiCo and Coca Cola to Close Production Facilities in Russia   • NATO Deploys Ships to Black Sea for Training with Bulgarian Navy   • Bulgarian Now Ex-Minister of the Interior Refuses to Retract Resignation   • Bulgarian Parliament Dismisses BSP's Proposal for Early Retirement   • Bulgaria PM, Azerbaijan President 'to Unblock Nabucco Project'   • Skiers Speak Out Against FIS Reaction to Dangerous Race Conditions
Well, none of the above is clickable as of today, so I guess they need a poke.
Bulgarian News 2079180590
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Bulgarian News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian News   Bulgarian News Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:26 pm

All working fine here g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
BGmoaner
Junior user
Junior user
BGmoaner

Bulgarian News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian News   Bulgarian News Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:28 pm

Same here works fine
Back to top Go down
1abroad
Junior user
Junior user

Bulgarian News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian News   Bulgarian News Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:32 pm

All the news links are working for me too
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

Bulgarian News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian News   Bulgarian News Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:17 pm

Yep working great here too Bulgarian News 1536469901
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Bulgarian News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian News   Bulgarian News Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:01 am

No problems for me
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Bulgarian News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian News   Bulgarian News Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 6:38 am

It's working well for us and good additional news of BG.
Back to top Go down
lollypop

Bulgarian News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian News   Bulgarian News Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:33 am

I can confirm its work ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bulgarian News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian News   Bulgarian News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian News

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1