VOIP phones??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
will666
Senior user
Senior user
will666

VOIP phones?? Empty
PostSubject: VOIP phones??   VOIP phones?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 3:35 pm

I have just set up a telephone number I can divert anywhere, tested it and it rings at home,
I have it activated for VOIP and now I am confused......

The place I got the numbers from sell VOIP phones, I have tried VOIP before using internet on the mobile phone and the app kept crashing all the time

Is anyone using VOIP?.....does it work?

Is this going to be as simple as it seems, they say buy a phone and plug it in anywhere to a router in Bulgaria and it will ring in Bulgaria when someone rings me on the UK phone number?
Back to top Go down
http://www.my-bulgarian-house-renovation.com
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

VOIP phones?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOIP phones??   VOIP phones?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:01 am

I used to use VOIP and yes it worked very well, including the call divert.

It initially cost about £15 but came with a £10 credit voucher, which I used and initially also purchased more credit, but then eventually the company stopped recognising me and because I didn't use it very much gave up on it.
Actually I think the company closed down, but not sure of that, or it may have been because I stopped using it for a long time, don't know.....

I gave up on it mainly because I bought it just for the USB handset but didn't realise that credits had to be bought to be able to use it.
Back to top Go down

VOIP phones??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1