HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Camp Cooks

is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ?   is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sorry if this has been discussed before if so please send a link to the thread as I cant see one.
I am taking my camper to BG in the next few days for less than 6 months. I know I have to buy a vignette for Bulgaria but does my UK tax disc cover me for passing through other countries, its looking like France, Belgium, Germany, Austria ( i belive a vignettes is a deffo for here ) Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia and Bulgaria .
My UK road tax runs out on friday 31st so was going to get there before it expires.
Back to top Go down
http://www.campcooks.co.uk

AuthorMessage
Camp Cooks

PostSubject: Re: is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ?   is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:53 am

ha ha im not old enough for saga
Back to top Go down
tedthered
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ?   is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:38 pm

oddball wrote:
If you have not got the green card you will be charge up to 400euro in Serbia. Not heard of anyone being fleeced in Rom, we certainly had no problem. is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 1430720830 keep safe

My understanding now is that your insurance covers Serbia now, mine does travelled through Serbia three times now without any problems

Cheers

Ted the Red
Back to top Go down
http://malandtedfromravda.com/
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ?   is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:22 pm

tedthered wrote:
oddball wrote:
If you have not got the green card you will be charge up to 400euro in Serbia. Not heard of anyone being fleeced in Rom, we certainly had no problem. is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 1430720830 keep safe

My understanding now is that your insurance covers Serbia now, mine does travelled through Serbia three times now without any problems

Cheers

Ted the Red

It still depends on the insurance company TTR ours still do no over us for Serbia and we have only 60 day cover whilst driving abroad. Will be changing to Saga when this one expires in Jan.
Back to top Go down
Camp Cooks

PostSubject: Re: is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ?   is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:38 pm

are the one month bulgarian vignettes 28 days from day of purchase or just till the end of the month you buy ?
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
Edna Bira

PostSubject: Re: is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ?   is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 4:12 pm

Valid for One month from purchase
Back to top Go down
Camp Cooks

PostSubject: Re: is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ?   is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:55 am

Well I bought one but the lady in the garage charged is K2 class so as a van at 67 lev a month over 600 lev a year. My camper is a 7 meter old welfare bus but in uk its taxed as a private light goods vehicle, MOTd as a motorhome and insured as a van ??? can anyone direct me to more info about the classes in engish cos I cant find any
thanks
wyn
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
Edna Bira

PostSubject: Re: is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ?   is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ry&
path=35
Back to top Go down
Camp Cooks

PostSubject: Re: is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ?   is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:17 am

yes she was ringt, my camper is over 3.5 ton GVW and has twin back wheels, well thats a pain in the ass and has proberbly tipped the scales to take it off the road soon and get it back to England ASAP, so if anyone needs one and can drive giz a shout cos no way am I making that journey again with my nerves.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ?   is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:06 pm

is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 3135333095 Wow 600nb that is a big knock in on the head. Depends on how long you are staying but I suppose the only thing you can do is buy a new Vignette every month until you go back. is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 927475117
Back to top Go down
will666
Senior user
Senior user
will666

PostSubject: Re: is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ?   is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:11 pm

I have just been reading the vinetka website, if you read this page and see what it says about N1 class vans including duel purpose vehicles

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... tion_id=14

and this page showing the N classes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... gories.asp

it seems to say that any van, even a small van or pickup truck if loaded needs to pay the higher price one?

It doesnt say that on the `buy it now` page?
Back to top Go down
http://www.my-bulgarian-house-renovation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ?   is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is uk road tax enough to get to bulgaria ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2