Jam Night in Sofia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Newerwaves
Junior user
Junior user
Newerwaves

Jam Night in Sofia Empty
PostSubject: Jam Night in Sofia   Jam Night in Sofia Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:10 am

Hey all, I'm putting on a Jam Night at the Irish Harp in Sofia on 6th June. It should be a fun night, bring your instruments if you play. Free entry
You can find more details here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or you can reply and I will answer any questions you have.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Jam Night in Sofia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jam Night in Sofia   Jam Night in Sofia Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:35 am

Newerwaves wrote:
Hey all, I'm putting on a Jam Night at the Irish Harp in Sofia on 6th June. It should be a fun night, bring your instruments if you play. Free entry
You can find more details here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or you can reply and I will answer any questions you have.

Hi David so nice to hear from you again wish we could come to your jam night but unfortnately it is too far. I will add this post to our facebook page ourbulgariaform wishing you well and we hope to see you at the Garden Party on Sat 6th Sept need a good old catch up .... c
Back to top Go down
Newerwaves
Junior user
Junior user
Newerwaves

Jam Night in Sofia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jam Night in Sofia   Jam Night in Sofia Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:25 pm

oddball wrote:

Hi David so nice to hear from you again wish we could come to your jam night but unfortnately it is too far. I will add this post to our facebook page ourbulgariaform wishing you well and we hope to see you at the Garden Party on Sat 6th Sept need a good old catch up .... c

Yeah, I think Silistra to Sofia might be quite a drive! Thanks for putting it on the Facebook page, trying to gather as much attention to it as possible, as it's the first one. Yeah, I was going to try and get to the Garden Party this year as it was such a good and big thing even before I left England. Would definitely be great to catch up and exchange all the news that has been going on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jam Night in Sofia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jam Night in Sofia   Jam Night in Sofia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jam Night in Sofia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1