Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Bulsat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Bulsat   Bulsat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi Guys

Need a litlle feedback please. I went the Bulsat office and asked for the full package which has English channels - they said yes there are many English channels and films bu the total package is 28lev per onth, so I said ok we will have the package The engnieers came out took off the satillite dish and put up bulsat - then it tested but all the progrmmes were in Bulgarian I said to the engineer where are the English channels he said no English channels maybe HBO is in english some films he proceeded to go through the channels and found about 4 dscovery, science and news. I told him I did not want this unless ther are english channels he rang the office as he said I needed another dish to pick up and the cost would be more. The chap in the office spoke english and he said even if I get the other satalite dish I will sill only have about 4 channels and only HBO film So naturally I declined the contract. How come people say they get lots o english channels on bulsat and we can only get 4 which is not mch good and not worth paying 28lev a month. We paid £75 for the sat dish only to find out all we could get on that was news. so led up the garden path there.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Bulsat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:27 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
oddball wrote:
Ah here we go again!! my moan for today

We have no tv now for 7 days the satilliite has no signal tried everything but nothing works. So had to call the engineer out the checked on his machine and there was a signal so it turns out we have to get the received fixed this is the 3rd box we hve had so far. He charged me 10lev for petrol and 10lev for his time - He took the box away for repair said about 25 to 40lev and no doubt petrol and his time again another 20lev so a possible total o 80lev to repair - plus when he came about a month or so ago he charged 15lev total payout is 95lev we the dish and received cost us 140lev so looks like I could have bought a bigger dish at the money I am paying hiim and his visits appear to be regular now. I think this is a nice little earner for him! If it goes again than we will have to consider the basic bulsat. Feel a little let down now as am finding things are not so good when we want something done, the villagers are find it's just outsiders, they seem to see lev signs when we want something done and when I question it they say this is Bulgaria normal here. Bulsat - Page 3 794030042 Maybe I need to take a course and learn technical stuff Bulsat - Page 3 1865348797

Our Internet coverage is bad enough, but yours seems to be even worse Berni. With all this money you are spending have you considered satellite internet? The service is provided by Vivacom of course, but the installation costs are very high at around a 1000 Leva for the equipment and installation. The cheapest monthly rental if my memory serves me correct is in the region of 29 Euros. Expensive, but will always be there and working. Unfortunately, that price is out of our bracket, so not looking for it personally.

Bulsat - Page 3 794030042 Bulsat - Page 3 794030042 Bulsat - Page 3 794030042

Yes and 399le a month wth no gtds it will work. If it works lke the TV satallite thank back to square one. Will have to wait and see if cabale does come to the villages like the mayor said. :Bulsat - Page 3 3897195628:
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Bulsat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:47 am

oddball wrote:
Yes and 399le a month wth no gtds it will work. If it works lke the TV satallite thank back to square one. Will have to wait and see if cabale does come to the villages like the mayor said. :Bulsat - Page 3 3897195628:

BG boasts to have the third fastest Internet service in the world and for some of us living here that is true. Unfortunately, if we decide to live in a quaint village there is nothing fast about the servive provided here. By EU law every country in the EU has to have so many mb per second by the year 2020, at the current rate of inhancement I can't see that happening for one moment I am afraid. Like yourself, we have to suffer with a 2G service like many others, Pavlikeni has 3G and Gorna has 4G, aren't they lucky?

Bulsat - Page 3 794030042 Bulsat - Page 3 794030042 :Bulsat - Page 3 3897195628: :Bulsat - Page 3 3897195628:
Back to top Go down
jbjersey

Bulsat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:23 pm

I know its a bit off subject but I,v had a bit of a nightmare with Bulsat in Dobrich.They booked me in 5 times over 8 weeks to call round to my house and install broadband and 5 times did'nt turn up.
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

Bulsat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:39 am

if you want any more info on a useless service talk to oddball,
also have a walk round your village and see if anybody has any english/us channels assumming they are english ofcourse and also check the size of dish if not forget and just down load of the web.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Bulsat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:34 pm

paddy wrote:
if you want any more info on a useless service talk to oddball,
also have a walk round your village and see if anybody has any english/us channels assumming they are english ofcourse and also check the size of dish if not forget and just down load of the web.

Yes, poor oddy, she only gets Internet on 'good' days - if anyone on the Forum has a good internet service xbmc is the thing to get. All BBC channels, all ITV channels, Sky for nothing and goodness knows how many other channels, 3800 films on there ready to be seen. You MUST have a good internet service, xbmc is available on Ebay for around 80 pounds and is totally legal.

Bulsat - Page 3 570106603 Bulsat - Page 3 570106603 Bulsat - Page 3 570106603 Bulsat - Page 3 570106603
Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

Bulsat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:14 am

i like that, will check ebay when i get home tonight.
always looking for ideas and that one is good if i get the uk channels, it is a funny old world when we go to great lenghs to run away to do something different and hopefully better with our lifes then we try are hardest to get the BBC dont figure really
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
Sponsored content

Bulsat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulsat   Bulsat - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulsat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3