View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
eatstaylove
Junior user
Junior user
eatstaylove

My blog about life in Bulgaria for 100UKBG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: My blog about life in Bulgaria for 100UKBG   My blog about life in Bulgaria for 100UKBG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Would love to hear your feedback about my latest blog written for the British Embassy about how I ended up in Bulgaria T
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... -on-earth/
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
eatstaylove
Junior user
Junior user
eatstaylove

PostSubject: Re: My blog about life in Bulgaria for 100UKBG   My blog about life in Bulgaria for 100UKBG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Quote :
Just had a quick look at your site. It appears you are now setting up your own forum?

Hi Chris

Thanks for the suggestion, I had actually been considering linking through to this forum. In fact, initially, the forum widget I added to my site was a temporary measure to allow me to add links to other blogs I had written elsewhere and also for anyone to comment regarding blogs we posted etc but just yesterday I was able to add the comment boxes to each blog page so I was going to remove (or link) the forum page. I'm also in the process of moving my site and building in some other blogs so I'm currently re-structuring everything.

Naturally I wanted to see how this, and other forums are before I decided as I don't want to keep changing things again and again.
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: My blog about life in Bulgaria for 100UKBG   My blog about life in Bulgaria for 100UKBG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:08 pm

Sounds interesting good luck with the move and improvements. My blog about life in Bulgaria for 100UKBG - Page 3 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My blog about life in Bulgaria for 100UKBG   My blog about life in Bulgaria for 100UKBG - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My blog about life in Bulgaria for 100UKBG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3