altText

Getting nowhere fast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Getting nowhere fast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Getting nowhere fast   Getting nowhere fast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:12 am

First topic message reminder :

I am gettng nowhere fast here in Bulgaria. We have to knock down the granny house and flatten out the land to rebuild but I just cannot get anyone here to help us. We need a JCB would be best to get one locally I will have to try the coporation company - Guess the price will double.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Getting nowhere fast   Getting nowhere fast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:31 pm

we went to see the deptuy mayor of Silsitra and the person who is responsible for the skitza in our village and explained we wanted to build a garage with some kind of storage shed. I tought this would be very straight forward but how wrong was I. The lady responsible for the village asked for exact sizes and dimentions and what we want to build for us to apply for a visa to build than she will come out and meansue and inspect - for the visa permission. Then this will be taken to the arcihetech and he will do the plans, we also need to get permission from the neighbours, contact the water and eleectricity depts, then once we have all that and the plans are subitted they will assess for planning perission. That will take about 4 months than we need to find a builder materials construcion and inspections - they can't give us a rough price at the moment it all depends on the size and dimentions of the building. The inturpiter asked but they can's say the intrupeter recons abour 40k lev bu could be more. Me thinks we will renovated the small house on the land i alreayd has perission and will do as a garage - i may revert back to my original plan of a 40ft container in the garden for storage.
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Getting nowhere fast   Getting nowhere fast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:42 pm

The container idea sounds very good, and once you have some plants growing up and around it, you'll hardly know what it was. g

Now, what's with all the for sale adverts that make a big hoo ha of saying 'planning permission is not required' ?
(Or have you purchased the only property in BG that does require permission)
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Getting nowhere fast   Getting nowhere fast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:12 am

Phil-H wrote:
The container idea sounds very good, and once you have some plants growing up and around it, you'll hardly know what it was. g

Now, what's with all the for sale adverts that make a big hoo ha of saying 'planning permission is not required' ?
(Or have you purchased the only property in BG that does require permission)

Sounds like it PhilH anyway it is too complicate can' be doing with all that hassle so will opt for the easy way out and fix up the building we already have permission for. Why waste my hard earned moeny on something that will probably get broken into again when we are not here or a place we can never get our money back on. The village has nothing and i really mean nothing, pot holes and bits of concrete here and there to act as roads, our one street light that does not work. Now have to convince Dougie to go down the simple route.
Back to top Go down
fruitlover
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Getting nowhere fast   Getting nowhere fast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:17 pm

Sorry to hear of your difficulties. This sounds like it might be the basis or a new thread, warning potential buyers to make sure they choose a place with all the buildings they will need, rather than assume they can get permission for new ones? It might be useful too to hear from more people who have, or have not, been able to extend in the way they had hoped to. Like does it change in different areas, where is it easier to get permission and where not? Does somebody with experience want to start this topic?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Getting nowhere fast   Getting nowhere fast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:38 pm

fruitlover wrote:
Sorry to hear of your difficulties. This sounds like it might be the basis or a new thread, warning potential buyers to make sure they choose a place with all the buildings they will need, rather than assume they can get permission for new ones? It might be useful too to hear from more people who have, or have not, been able to extend in the way they had hoped to. Like does it change in different areas, where is it easier to get permission and where not? Does somebody with experience want to start this topic?

T Getting nowhere fast - Page 3 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting nowhere fast   Getting nowhere fast - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting nowhere fast

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3