euro/lev

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

euro/lev - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: euro/lev   euro/lev - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:05 am

First topic message reminder :

i am over in Bulagaria first week in March and will have to open a bank account simply question for all those who live there permenantly, euro or lev account, as i dont want to start collecting lev when its euro and i dont want euros when its lev.
ideas please
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

euro/lev - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro/lev   euro/lev - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:51 am

mcsgadgets wrote:
Thanks OB, I tend to steer clear of Credit Cards. I went into Santander and asked them, they said it would be £25.00 per transfer, although if I did it online it would be half that. I may just do it prior to my Holiday. Do you have to pay a fee to have a Bank account in Bulgaria? I'm guessing not.

You are welcome MS how I have yet to find a bank you can transfer the funds yourself - TSB said I could do it but it failed on the other side. I was also told the CO-OP bank charge you £7.50 for a transfer so check them out first. I will try them myself later in the year, i will set the transfer up from here to go when I am in BG this way I will be there to receive the funds if there is any problem. And yes you will still have a handling fee to accept money to your BG account so the bank teller told me - Personally I would prefer to take the money in myself.

Let us know how you get on please T
Back to top Go down

euro/lev

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2