altText

Varbovka near pavlikeni

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nazdrav
Junior user
Junior user

Varbovka near pavlikeni Empty
PostSubject: Varbovka near pavlikeni   Varbovka near pavlikeni Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Hi is anyone in the village or close to the village Varbovka near Pavlikeni as loking for any info I can get on the village as have bought a small house there,
Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Varbovka near pavlikeni   Varbovka near pavlikeni Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:48 pm

There is a bit here but I don't know anything sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 3q917.html
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Varbovka near pavlikeni   Varbovka near pavlikeni Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:57 pm

I was there some years a go and they have the worst roads I have ever seen, I know Bulgaria has great reputation for its roads Varbovka near pavlikeni 2381841692 but really these were something else. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
nazdrav
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Varbovka near pavlikeni   Varbovka near pavlikeni Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:51 pm

thanks for the info, I wondet if the shops etc are still open, maybe the roads have had some work if not a sturdy 4x4 will be in order lol
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Varbovka near pavlikeni   Varbovka near pavlikeni Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:26 pm

Andy wrote:
I was there some years a go and they have the worst roads I have ever seen, I know Bulgaria has great reputation for its roads Varbovka near pavlikeni 2381841692 but really these were something else. Good luck.

Hey Andy you have not been to our village!! We have no roads at all only pot holes seriously Varbovka near pavlikeni 3998065313 Varbovka near pavlikeni 3998065313

Nezdrav Have a look here has a little more info and some pictures too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ia-review/
Back to top Go down
nazdrav
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Varbovka near pavlikeni   Varbovka near pavlikeni Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Cheers for that oddball
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Varbovka near pavlikeni   Varbovka near pavlikeni Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:40 pm

nazdrav wrote:
Cheers for that oddball

You are very welcome. When are you going over - Have you been there before? Do you know anyone in BG Nosy mare that I am eh! Varbovka near pavlikeni 2345823347 It's just that we have a few people around the VT region that might be able to assist you with any questions you may have.. They have been there for a while now and know the ropes so to speak. g Always good to c
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Varbovka near pavlikeni   Varbovka near pavlikeni Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:00 pm

therowfamily wrote:
There is a bit here but I don't know anything sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 3q917.html

T for the link Therowfamily I am sure that will be very helpful to Nazdrav g
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Varbovka near pavlikeni   Varbovka near pavlikeni Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:56 am

oddball wrote:
nazdrav wrote:
Cheers for that oddball

You are very welcome. When are you going over - Have you been there before? Do you know anyone in BG Nosy mare that I am eh! Varbovka near pavlikeni 2345823347 It's just that we have a few people around the VT region that might be able to assist you with any questions you may have.. They have been there for a while now and know the ropes so to speak. g Always good to c

I suppose it's time I spoke up then Berni. Although we live near Pavlikeni, we have no idea where Varbovka is and also have never heard of the village before. There quite a few villages surrounding Pavlikeni and we have not ventured out very much, so not surprising really.

:Varbovka near pavlikeni 3897195628: :Varbovka near pavlikeni 3897195628: :Varbovka near pavlikeni 3897195628:
Back to top Go down
nazdrav
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Varbovka near pavlikeni   Varbovka near pavlikeni Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:09 am

Ho Oddball, were off over nect in october, yes we have been before but only to Sofia And Popovo areas, we have friends in sofia who help us a lot with things like public transport etc bit they don't really know the pavlikeni area but they did recomend the veliko tarnovo area
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Varbovka near pavlikeni   Varbovka near pavlikeni Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:52 am

itchyfeet wrote:
oddball wrote:
nazdrav wrote:
Cheers for that oddball

I suppose it's time I spoke up then Berni. Although we live near Pavlikeni, we have no idea where Varbovka is and also have never heard of the village before. There quite a few villages surrounding Pavlikeni and we have not ventured out very much, so not surprising really.

:Varbovka near pavlikeni 3897195628: :Varbovka near pavlikeni 3897195628: :Varbovka near pavlikeni 3897195628:

Yes indeed Itchy get them lips clapping g T for that it is nice for members to know there is someone around their area - now is there anyone near Siilsitra Varbovka near pavlikeni 1865348797 only kidding Varbovka near pavlikeni 3367882216
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Varbovka near pavlikeni   Varbovka near pavlikeni Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:30 am

This is why the roads are so bad and it takes so long to get them filled. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] s

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varbovka near pavlikeni   Varbovka near pavlikeni Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varbovka near pavlikeni

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-