HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)! Empty
PostSubject: Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)!   Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Disclaimer: my Wife and I have spent many happy years in Bulgaria and met lots of lovely Bulgarian people during that time. We adore the culture combined with the open spaces that only Bulgaria can provide. My blogs are in no way intended to 'have a go' at either Bulgaria or the Bulgarians, it's just that when certain ‘strange’ things happen, we often say 'That could only happen in Bulgaria'!

So, please take these writings tongue in cheek, which is exactly as they are intended...

--

A few years ago, my wife and I met some clients of ours at the Rodina Hotel in Sofia one dark winters evening. One of said clients needed a 'top-up' card for his mobile phone but was, strangely, very wary of going out to get one himself.

I offer to accompany him to a nearby cigarette kiosk that I knew happened to sell the cards and offered to ‘do the speaking’ on his behalf.

Mission accomplished and top-up card in pocket, we set off back for the Rodina. Within striking distance of the hotel we are called gently by a young, rather pretty, roma girl. Thinking she was lost or in trouble we naturally stop and ask if we can help.

The aforementioned ‘girl’ then takes a vice-like grip on my testicles and asks if I would “like to play” (not that I would have been in any fit state to ‘play’ at anything given the grip she currently had on that particular part of my anatomy). I explain that I was happily married and didn't “play” with other girls and managed finally to extract my somewhat withered bits from her grip.

We continue on our way to the Rodina, albeit a great deal slower due to my impaired condition (and with very watery eyes!).

Back at the hotel we discover my wallet had gone missing during the episode. The rather clever little thing had somehow managed (with her spare hand evidently) not only to unzip my inside jacket pocket but somehow to extract my wallet. Given the excrutiating pain I was in at the time, there’s little wonder I never felt the wallet being lifted.

Whilst the loss of my wallet and a few leva was not a great worry, unfortunately, my driving licence had gone with it and thus commenced an intense three year battle with the Bulgarian authorities for a replacement licence!

Which will lead me, if I eventually find the time, to write the dreaded ‘Battle with KAT’ blog!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)!   Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Chris say's:- please take these writings tongue in cheek,

I don't know about the tongue in cheek comment. I know of a situation in Dobrich where this actually happened
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)!   Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Great little story Chris and I'm sure as willow says this has happened before but you wouldn't want it to happen to often.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)!   Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Thank you for the final part and I'm looking forward to reading your Battle with KAT, I'm sure this will be very interesting for us all. s
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)!   Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Seems like you are somewhat of a ''chick magnet'' Chris. Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)! 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)!   Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:35 pm

:Great:Fab!! cone on get Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)! 1675110159
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)!   Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris’s BG Blogs - The Prostitutes (part 2)!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1