Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BGBound
Senior user
Senior user

quinces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: quinces   quinces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:34 am

First topic message reminder :

I'd heard of quinces but never tried or even knew what they looked like ! We were given a few along with some apples by one of our village friends. We still didn't know what they were but the internet is a wonderful thing !! Anyway we ( Brenda ) decided to make a crumble combining the quinces with the apples ( eaters ) . . . delicious is all I can say ! What have we been missing all these years ?? . . . more please Brenda quinces - Page 2 2706089290 quinces - Page 2 2581928987
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BGBound
Senior user
Senior user

quinces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: quinces   quinces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:12 am

We've just had visitors from the UK who kindly brought us out several tins of Birds custard. Brenda is on a visit over in London and is bringing back a few more hard to get goodies. Marmite etc quinces - Page 2 2581928987
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

quinces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: quinces   quinces - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Slipped into Metro today and checked out the custard selection..plenty of choice, but no brands I've ever heard of, so I came home without any. I've always used Birds or Nestle, but neither brand was on show today.. quinces - Page 2 927475117
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

quinces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: quinces   quinces - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quinces

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Food and Recipes-