altText
altText
altText

UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnnaSmith

UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria   UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:00 pm

I am a Researcher for a TV production company in the UK called Ricochet TV. I am currently trying to make contact with British Expats who have sold up in the UK and moved, or who have a holiday home, in Bulgaria. Please see my ad below and if you are willing, I would appreciate any information you may be able to offer on the subject.

Regards,
Anna

Have you been ripped off abroad? Has a language barrier cost more than it should have?
Has your dream place in the sun become a nightmare of shoddy workmanship?

Ricochet Television is currently producing a brand new series of Channel 5's Cowboy Builders and is keen to hear from British Ex-Pats who have fallen victim to rogue builders away from home. We would like to hear from anyone who has lost money on building or renovating a dream property or holiday home in Bulgaria as a result of under qualified workmanship.

So if you've been ripped off by a British or English speaking builder and you want us to expose them and maybe even help to fix your property, then please contact the Cowboy Builders team on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].uk / +44 1273 224 829. We are in the process of filming the new series now so please don't delay in contacting us if you have some information or believe we can help you and your property.

Ricochet Television is one of the UK's leading independent television production companies that produces high quality Factual and Entertainment programmes for broadcast by major networks in the UK and the US . Recent, award-winning shows include Food Unwrapped, Britain's Empty Homes, Hollywood Me and Cowboy Traders. For more information please visit our website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by 42 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : personal email addy removed)
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria   UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Well between Bulgaria and Turkey, even if only 10% of the people that have been ripped off contact you, then you should have enough different situations to last you for a lifetime of different shows without having to run any repeats.

Good luck.
But sometimes people living abroad do not want to air their problems in fear of the consequences, especially when they live in small villages and the perpetrator does not live very far away.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria   UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Hi Anna

I've removed your e-mail address as this is against forum rules.

If anybody wishes to share information with you, they will contact you via Private Message or contact Ricochet TV direct via the contact page of the website.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
georgie

PostSubject: Re: UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria   UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:23 am

This post has made my day, so looking forward to talking to you Anna Tposting.php?mode=reply&
f=24&
t=6869#
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria   UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Hmmm - Dangerous stuff. Beware the consequences if you expose anyone on TV. Just because they will be English doesn't mean they won't have 'friends' who can make life very difficult to continue living in Bulgaria. If you get my drift......Brits living abroad do not have protection from exposes as they might have in Britain.
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria   UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:51 pm

I wonder if this person was genuine? the reason I ask is that they didn't come back.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria   UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Carmen wrote:
I wonder if this person was genuine? the reason I ask is that they didn't come back.

Hmmmmmmm . . . makes you think?
Back to top Go down
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

PostSubject: Re: UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria   UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:12 pm

Seen this person on other forum , I don't think anyone knopws what to make of it.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria   UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:38 pm

Popped up on Facebook several times too and even got a pm from someone I did not even know hence blocked all contact.
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria   UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:54 am

Carmen wrote:
I think you will find it pretty common when people are trawling the internet looking for people and material for shows, so it may well be genuine just that they usually seem to come and go very quickly, especially once they get their message across.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria   UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK TV show seeking cowboy builders in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1