HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

English speaking/written news papers and websites?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wakeup2nwo

English speaking/written news papers and websites? Empty
PostSubject: English speaking/written news papers and websites?   English speaking/written news papers and websites? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:19 pm

Hello all!

Im after some information on where to advertise myself for work? I would like to spread the word to mainly the British who live here or have brought holiday homes here in Bulgaria and are looking for an English speaking builder.

Are there any good English speaking news papers? im sure there are but which are the most popular? Are there any that are local to Smyadovo?

are there any other means of advertising? Good classified add papers or websites?

Any help would be much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: English speaking/written news papers and websites?   English speaking/written news papers and websites? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Try here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ent-wanted
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: English speaking/written news papers and websites?   English speaking/written news papers and websites? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:42 am

how far are you willing to travel for building work?
How long are you prepared to be away from home to work.
I ask both of these questions because we use good builders but they are not happy about being away from home and living on the job and we have a project that we would like to start and complete and we know it will take a few weeks. The jobs there for the right person
Contact us if you will at least look at the work we want done and we can discuss it from there. thank you
Back to top Go down
wakeup2nwo

PostSubject: Re: English speaking/written news papers and websites?   English speaking/written news papers and websites? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:09 pm

chrissybg wrote:
how far are you willing to travel for building work?
How long are you prepared to be away from home to work.
I ask both of these questions because we use good builders but they are not happy about being away from home and living on the job and we have a project that we would like to start and complete and we know it will take a few weeks. The jobs there for the right person
Contact us if you will at least look at the work we want done and we can discuss it from there. thank you
Hi, thanks for the offer! Where in bulgaria is the work to be done? Im due to start a contract locally but if your in no rush and are not too far we could arrange a time to give you a price. I live in the shumen region and am willing to travel for one and a half hours maximum to a job. Im not in a possition to work away from home at the moment due to me renovating my own home in my spare time!
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: English speaking/written news papers and websites?   English speaking/written news papers and websites? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:41 pm

we are in Straldja I feel you are to far away to travel every day to and from us when you are in a better position to take on our work please give us a call and we can see what you may be able to do. It's good you have a contract now hope there are many more to come T
Back to top Go down
wakeup2nwo

PostSubject: Re: English speaking/written news papers and websites?   English speaking/written news papers and websites? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:08 am

chrissybg wrote:
we are in Straldja I feel you are to far away to travel every day to and from us when you are in a better position to take on our work please give us a call and we can see what you may be able to do. It's good you have a contract now hope there are many more to come T
Ive had a look on google maps and it would take around 1 hour 15 min's to get to you. Im currently working for a small english estate agent who live in the same village as me, if all goes well ill be their official builder! I can ask them if they would come to talk to you about a quote for your work. It would be better that way i think because im still new to matirial prices and the way things work, they have been here for a few years and are teaching me the ropes!

Pm me your phone number and ill get them to give you a call

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: English speaking/written news papers and websites?   English speaking/written news papers and websites? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:14 am

All the builders we have used over the years tell us how much per day they work for as no job can be done by one person We order the materials and we manage the project it is much better that way
Back to top Go down
wakeup2nwo

PostSubject: Re: English speaking/written news papers and websites?   English speaking/written news papers and websites? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:34 am

chrissybg wrote:
All the builders we have used over the years tell us how much per day they work for as no job can be done by one person We order the materials and we manage the project it is much better that way

Ok, no problem. Ill let you know when i become avalible!
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: English speaking/written news papers and websites?   English speaking/written news papers and websites? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:41 am

thank you T s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English speaking/written news papers and websites?   English speaking/written news papers and websites? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English speaking/written news papers and websites?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1