View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

Gas cylinder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gas cylinder   Gas cylinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Went to market this week and bought a small stove so that I can set chutney and jam to boil outside instead of stinking/heating the house. The bottle comes empty and Jordan gave up trying to explain how to get it filled. Can anyone help? I presume they are filled rather than swapped, but have no idea. Are they camping stoves?
[url=http:
//s673.
photobucket.
com/user/tosca100-dog/media/tomsjamrosespaving013_zpsa30eeb78.
jpg.
html:2vjsrh5c][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url:2vjsrh5c]

Thanks in advance

Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Gas cylinder   Gas cylinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:17 pm

chrissybg wrote:
we refil our gas bottles here too. there must be a place for you to fill yours.
As for those tomatoes peppers cucumbers etc they have only just started be ready for the avalanch!!!! Gas cylinder - Page 2 1865348797

Checked out the peppers yesterday, there are masses of them, all dark green. Neighbour hasn't started picking them yet so I am hoping they are going to turn red. Green peppers don't like me. How ungrateful am I?

So far I have made courgette jam, cake and chutney, eaten loads and frozen some.
Cucumber chutney (revolting), pickled ( a couple for the chickens) and tzatziki every day.
Plum jam, chutney and frozen, same with apricots, plus bottled.
I have Mum's recipes for sweet tomato chutney and hot tomato chutney with the added bonus that you get ketchup out of it too. Which is why I need to get the gas, the smell will be a bit overpowering inside.
Mr Eq is haunting a bar to try to get in contact with a certain chap who has the answer to lots of things.

And I haven't had to grow anything!
Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Gas cylinder   Gas cylinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Oh yes i bet there is a beer involved [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I know what it's like when they say they are just looking for some one
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Gas cylinder   Gas cylinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:59 am

Equinus wrote:
You lot may laugh, but you know we have fab neighbours and this is what came over the fence the other day.
[url=http:
//s673.
photobucket.
com/user/tosca100-dog/media/tomsjamrosespaving003_zps9bdfa8ec.
jpg.
html:jbpgt48z][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url:jbpgt48z]

And the tomatoes in our garden which they have been nurturing, they are heavy with fruit and they are for us....all fifty plants!

I hope the hundred peppers aren't! Heck.

Mrs Eq

"
Bernard"
had a walk around our vegetable patch today and plucked out loads of veg that had remained hidden to the naked and inexperienced eye. First of all was the cuccumbers which had grown wide but not as long as we expected and massive marrows that must have weighed in at three or four kilos each!! He has put a piece of string around two marrows and told us not to pick them, I believe he wishes to obtain a first prize for the biggest marrow in the village with them. As for our tommies, well, you could play cricket with them, the first two out of the patch were massive. So off to buy some ham today and start the salad eating season, yum, yum!!!
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Gas cylinder   Gas cylinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:44 pm

yum yum indeed. You will never eat a better tomatoe then a Bulgarian one eggs are another thing and have you tried the sheep milk yet now that is yum yum
enjoy s
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Gas cylinder   Gas cylinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm

Salad veg are one thing, home grown eggs are another..but sheeps milk! OMG, that's gotta be like making tea out of cesspit water.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Gas cylinder   Gas cylinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:41 pm

bgbazz wrote:
Salad veg are one thing, home grown eggs are another..but sheeps milk! OMG, that's gotta be like making tea out of cesspit water.

Flaming Nora Bazz you certainly have a way with words, but sheeps milk! OMG, that's gotta be like making tea out of cesspit YUCH!!! :Swoon:
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Gas cylinder   Gas cylinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:28 am

we can't all like the same things so i will let you off the sheep milk bgbazz it's goats milk i don't like now that does have a pong s
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Gas cylinder   Gas cylinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:43 am

To me they both taste and smell the same.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Gas cylinder   Gas cylinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:55 pm

oddball wrote:
bgbazz wrote:

Flaming Nora Bazz you certainly have a way with words, but sheeps milk! OMG, that's gotta be like making tea out of cesspit YUCH!!! :Swoon:

We've never tried goats milk, but after looking at all these posts I don't think we will now!! BGbazz has probably lost all sense of smell and taste after being around farm animals and their waste matter for so long!! The same thing has happened to me after being around horses and the muck heap for so many years, also rodding out toilet flews hasn't helped me much either!!
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Gas cylinder   Gas cylinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:58 pm

far to much information guys!!! guess this posting did all start over gas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Gas cylinder   Gas cylinder - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Ok guys must be fair and say :OffTopic:Don't want to lose the banter though so please start a new topic T Gas cylinder - Page 2 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gas cylinder   Gas cylinder - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gas cylinder

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Life in Bulgaria-