altText
altText
altText

Need advice/reviews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
streng

Need advice/reviews Empty
PostSubject: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:32 am

Hi Guys,

I'm getting really close to making decisions on moving out to Bg now and am interested in Burgas. Can anyone recommend a reputable estate agent in that area or one who deals with property in Burgas?

Its all a bit daunting so any helpful advice would be much appreciated!!

Thanks James T
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
Edna Bira

PostSubject: Re: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:14 pm

I'm a Burgazilian, well, part time anyway, i will be there from the middle of July until end of September, i know a few agents and a few private places that are for sale. What are you looking for, something IN Burgas or surrounding area and what radius? Maybe i can point you in the right direction, any advice or questions, please "
fire away"
. You have made an excellent choice with Burgas, tho i am biased g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:22 pm

streng wrote:
Hi Guys,

I'm getting really close to making decisions on moving out to Bg now and am interested in Burgas. Can anyone recommend a reputable estate agent in that area or one who deals with property in Burgas?

Thanks James T
James have you seen this property for sale on here It is not in Burgas but I think not very far away it is just fab!! H
viewtopic.php?f=76&
t=179
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:27 pm

oddball wrote:
streng wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks James T
James have you seen this property for sale on here It is not in Burgas but I think not very far away it is just fab!! H

I was told by netsniper that this house is no longer for sale Bernie g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:19 am

Ah thanks Admin I have just send him a message to let us know if it is for sale or long term rental. Long term rental would be a great options James whilst you are looking around - wish we did that. g
Back to top Go down
streng

PostSubject: Re: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:15 am

oddball wrote:
Ah thanks Admin I have just send him a message to let us know if it is for sale or long term rental. Long term rental would be a great options James whilst you are looking around - wish we did that. g

Thats great I may very well look at that option. It would give me the perfect chance to see if the area is for me and I'd be in prime place to snap up any property I liked the look of!

Does anyone know where the best areas around Burgas are? Are there any areas I should avoid? what about crime?
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
Edna Bira

PostSubject: Re: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:53 am

Everyone has their needs and requirements and everyone's are different so i cannot comment on what is the best area of Burgas (i am assuming you mean Burgas as a region) do you require solitude, busy busy busy, sea and beach, rolling hills and forest???? All are available locally but whether you wish to live amongst it or visit it, is vital to know from a property point of view. I myself prefer Burgas the City, tho not everyone's cup of tea, it suits me perfectly. Add a little more description of what you are searching for and i amagine there will be lots of advice offered.
Back to top Go down
streng

PostSubject: Re: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Really I think we would be happiest close to the coast but only if there are areas near the coast that are'nt to noisy or busy. I know this may be unrealistic but do you have any idea?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:54 pm

streng wrote:
Really I think we would be happiest close to the coast but only if there are areas near the coast that are'nt to noisy or busy. I know this may be unrealistic but do you have any idea?

Again Streng I would suggest you rent an apartment for a while, it is great during the summer months but what about out of season, what amenities will be there. Edna knows the areas sure she will be able to advise accordingly if not there is Pat Fahey Handyman, and Abc on here plus a few more who rent property out. Good luck hope you find what you are looking for but most of all take your time g
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Not meaning to go OT and I know it's almost like asking how long is a piece of string, but...

Maybe for say a 2 bedroomed property, but as ball-park figure, what sort of rent might one be looking at for say a minimum 6 month rent?
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:34 pm

It might be worth contacting Brian he has a lovely place and not to far from the sea, perhaps he might be prepared to do a 6 month deal?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:26 am

cheekychops wrote:
It might be worth contacting Brian he has a lovely place and not to far from the sea, perhaps he might be prepared to do a 6 month deal?

Absolutely Cheeks! good idea T - it is on the Varna side not Burgas but here is the link - which is also one of our banners at the top of the forum Cherry Tree House c We have been there an it is a fab place.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... illa-45807
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
Edna Bira

PostSubject: Re: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:10 pm

I thought i would revive this topic, if the OP is still around, i am now in Burgas if you require any help or advice, I have my car and are prepared to offer you a day if you wish to visit a local village (to Burgas), town or property that you may be interested in. I'm not an REA or any affiliations, I know (from experience) how difficult, sometimes daughting it can be, i wish there had been someone around for me at those early times.
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:56 pm

friend has a property to sell not far from Nessabar black sea coast it is the best of two worlds bulgarian village and close to the coastal life pm me for details if you wish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need advice/reviews   Need advice/reviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need advice/reviews

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1