altText
altText

NONE Bulgarian Related

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

NONE Bulgarian Related Empty
PostSubject: NONE Bulgarian Related   NONE Bulgarian Related Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:30 pm

What is the world coming too: Woman arrested in OLDHAM for carrying a UNION FLAG
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NONE Bulgarian Related 3135333095 NONE Bulgarian Related 3135333095
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: NONE Bulgarian Related   NONE Bulgarian Related Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:20 pm

C'mon Berni..you can't have British people openly displaying British sentiment or loyalty..it might upset those who are not British!!!!!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: NONE Bulgarian Related   NONE Bulgarian Related Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:58 pm

bgbazz wrote:
C'mon Berni..you can't have British people openly displaying British sentiment or loyalty..it might upset those who are not British!!!!!

Some year back when the football thingy was on - Dougie went mad, like everyone else putting flags up all over the place. He also put one in hte garden on a long pole - The Union Jack. When the football thingy was over all the flags were taken down except this one he wanted to leave that up. A few weeks went buy and we had a caller from the council office to say they visited our establishment but nobody was home therefore, they left us a card to ring them. I rang them and was put through to the counciler for this area. She told me they had a complaint about the flag in our garden and we are to remove it with immediate effect as it is causing offence to our neighbours. I was flabbergasted, how stupid is that. We removed the flag from the garden but Dougie was not happy and hung it over the curtain rail in the spare room and it stayed there for months. No more complaints as it was in our house c
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: NONE Bulgarian Related   NONE Bulgarian Related Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:55 pm

It's a very sad thing..you aren't allowed to be openly British in Britain! I was told, 8 years ago, that even though my grandparents were British and four generations before them were British and that when I joined the Australian military and swore allegiance to HRH (23 years service), it counted for nothing!! An 1100 pound, non returnable fee had to be paid and that that I had to take my turn and if it failed, then I had to re-apply, pay and try it all again. I was good enough, and secure enough, to be part of HRH Prince Charles' wedding military contingent, why am I not good enough to fly a British flag? I think I know the answer....

that's why I live in Bulgaria!
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: NONE Bulgarian Related   NONE Bulgarian Related Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Political correctness gone mad, all in effort not to upset foreigners. Every other country is allowed to fly their flags except the UK, in Turkey they fly their flags everywhere and on certain days of the year if a business premises is not flying the Turkish flag they are liable to a fine from the local council. Winston Spencer Churchill will be turning in his grave.
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: NONE Bulgarian Related   NONE Bulgarian Related Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:22 am

Do you know it's not the ethnic people who complain as they are mostly up for flying National flags and let's not forget Christmas! I have come across these middleclass white people who have nothing better to do and go on a mission to stand up for the rights of ethnic people as they have nothing else to do.I have been amongst a lot of ethnic people as a Police officer and some are more British than some of us! I believe these so called "
do gooders"
don't realise the harm they are doing by stirring up communities with their protests, or do they? Britain supposed to be a "
Free"
country and if you wish to fly your National flag where ever you come from why not.I have lived in Hong Kong Germany and Canada and all these countries fly their flag all day long out side shopping malls filling stations and in their back yards so why do the British officals uphold these complaints about flying the National flag??
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: NONE Bulgarian Related   NONE Bulgarian Related Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Founds this on Facebook:
Well would you look at this!! An American man was told he cannot fly the flag in his garden so he said fine, no problem - So look what he did NONE Bulgarian Related 2706089290 NONE Bulgarian Related 2706089290 Fab!!
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: NONE Bulgarian Related   NONE Bulgarian Related Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:39 am

Now that's what I'm talking about!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NONE Bulgarian Related   NONE Bulgarian Related Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NONE Bulgarian Related

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1