And Another Thing....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

And Another Thing.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi all forum members. This journal is called And Another Thing... because there is so much to tell that things will enter my mind at random. I will try to be accurate and honest although, naturally this is our side of the story and will be disputed by those involved. We have no idea why we have suffered ( I use the word advisadly) as we have and those involved have not faced me with any reasons which tell their own story. I will start this first chapter with a pic of My Hero. H

Just look at him! Does he look like a threatening man? He had been out strimming an old pensioners garden when the thunderstorm struck. He was given this oversize raincoat and walked back home getting soaked. All his laddish friends laughed their socks off at this apparition walking across the square and my Hero joined in. He is always up for a laugh and jokes all the time with the villagers who now enjoy his querky sense of humour. Maybe this is the root cause of all the trouble. Think ÉasyRider' 'although Tom does not deal in drugs or have a motorbike. Remember when their new friend gives his speech after trouble in a bar when he explains that the local gang cannot understand why these two are so happy with so little and the girls loved them? They were deemed a threatening influence and subseqently killed just because they lived óutside the box''. On that note I have to stop to make lunch for my Hero. To be continued........
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:37 pm

Guess what? We have had an offer!!!!! Its lower of course than our already low price but we can negotiate. Fingers crossed because until we have something on paper its still up for grabs. Sounds very positive though. Agents? Who needs them. The last viewing was great - nice couple want to integrate into the village and already staying in Sofia. Said it was the best house they had seen so far. Agent let me do all the selling and to date we have heard nothing even though I have emailed the said agent as to what is happening. No reply of course. Has anyone else got views on agents? The offer we have had was not through an agent I might add which will save me the commission. g
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:47 pm

That's great news..I've got everything crossed for you both.If you don't have to pay commission, that will give you a bit more room to move, price wise. Hope it all goes your way.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:35 pm

oldun wrote:
Guess what? We have had an offer!!!!! Its lower of course than our already low price but we can negotiate. Fingers crossed because until we have something on paper its still up for grabs. Sounds very positive though. Agents? Who needs them. The last viewing was great - nice couple want to integrate into the village and already staying in Sofia. Said it was the best house they had seen so far. Agent let me do all the selling and to date we have heard nothing even though I have emailed the said agent as to what is happening. No reply of course. Has anyone else got views on agents? The offer we have had was not through an agent I might add which will save me the commission. g

Angel Angel Angel Fab news!!! hope it all goes well g
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:05 pm

congratuations hope it all goes through with out any hitches :Busy:sign the documents no hanging around
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Fingers definitely crossed that it goes through. Its not over till its over and all that. However, the best bit is the prospective buyers are Bulgarian and they absolutely love the house and the village. Those words were joy to my ears because I have got very down lately because I sense that the property is not English enough for British taste. I guess it proves that we really have gone Bulgarian! Our last house sold to Bulgarians. Funny that! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:25 pm

oldun wrote:
Fingers definitely crossed that it goes through. Its not over till its over and all that. However, the best bit is the prospective buyers are Bulgarian and they absolutely love the house and the village. Those words were joy to my ears because I have got very down lately because I sense that the property is not English enough for British taste. I guess it proves that we really have gone Bulgarian! Our last house sold to Bulgarians. Funny that! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:Good luck:I hope all goes well for you and you exchange quickly. When my turn comes (and it wont be for a few years yet) I'll have to get a few tips from you. Congratulations. If you succeed without the aid of estate agents I will definitely be picking your brains And Another Thing.... - Page 2 2706089290
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:34 pm

we sold a property last autumn with out an estate agent and we were shocked that it was so easy. Phoned the translator and she took us to order a new skitza when we collected that it was to the solicitor with all parties and every thing was done a few days later the land regerstry was competed and our buyers had to go and sign for their documents we informed the accountant who delt with the tax we had to pay in March and that was the end of it. so i hope your sale goes as simple as ours did. Good luck on your return to England and wrap up when you go it is a lot colder there then here and has been wet there for the last couple of years so the damp sets in fast.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:49 pm

chrissybg wrote:
we sold a property last autumn with out an estate agent and we were shocked that it was so easy. Phoned the translator and she took us to order a new skitza when we collected that it was to the solicitor with all parties and every thing was done a few days later the land regerstry was competed and our buyers had to go and sign for their documents we informed the accountant who delt with the tax we had to pay in March and that was the end of it. so i hope your sale goes as simple as ours did. Good luck on your return to England and wrap up when you go it is a lot colder there then here and has been wet there for the last couple of years so the damp sets in fast.

Quote:- Good luck on your return to England and wrap up when you go it is a lot colder there then here and has been wet there for the last couple of years so the damp sets in fast.

What do you mean chrissy, the last week has been lovely here in the UK, and we are expecting 22c for the week-end s
Garden Party organised for Saturday which of course mans B-B-Q g
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:56 pm

congratulations it is good to hear your sun has arrived i hope it stays out for you s s
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Any developments then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
Guinness101

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:34 am

Has Oldun left already? I was expecting a long tale of her trip to the UK with her Hero she did say she was going in June didn't she?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Another Thing....   And Another Thing.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Another Thing....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2