altText
altText

Feedback on companies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Feedback on companies Empty
PostSubject: Feedback on companies   Feedback on companies Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi Guys

I would like to thank Gary &
Annmaire for their help recently. A friend of mine was let down at the last minute with moving goods from the UK to BG. She was in a pickle with only a week or so to go. She contacted me and asked if I could help. I then contact On the Go and am delighted to say they took the job on without any hesitation what so every and even thought Gary had only just returned from the UK it was no trouble at all. My friend was delighted with their service. Well done guys! it is good to have someone you can trust and rely on. Berni

Note: This company is a sponsor of the Silistra Orphanage please help them to help us by sharing their link as and when you can. Thanks a million Berni &
Dougie [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on companies   Feedback on companies Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:14 am

Berni, your link doesn't work. Try this one:
[url:22n9k1h3]http:
//onthegoeu.
weebly.
com/[/url:22n9k1h3]

Sigh ... yet another 'free' web site ... I may as well give up and become a window cleaner Feedback on companies 794030042
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on companies   Feedback on companies Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:58 am

oddball wrote:
Hi Guys

I would like to thank Gary &
Annmaire for their help recently. A friend of mine was let down at the last minute with moving goods from the UK to BG. She was in a pickle with only a week or so to go. She contacted me and asked if I could help. I then contact On the Go and am delighted to say they took the job on without any hesitation what so every and even thought Gary had only just returned from the UK it was no trouble at all. My friend was delighted with their service. Well done guys! it is good to have someone you can trust and rely on. Berni

Note: This company is a sponsor of the Silistra Orphanage please help them to help us by sharing their link as and when you can. Thanks a million Berni &
Dougie [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gary and Annmaire offer a good service at prices people can afford, they have brought items back from the UK twice for us and other things again this month. We will continue to use them for things we can't buy here in BG.

Feedback on companies 570106603 Feedback on companies 570106603
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on companies   Feedback on companies Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:11 pm

What size is their vehicle
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on companies   Feedback on companies Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:30 pm

Awww what a shame they weren't recommended to us when we asked.

Good on them for helping out with the goodies. Angel They deserve a big pat on the back. Feedback on companies 570106603

Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on companies   Feedback on companies Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:41 pm

cheekychops wrote:
What size is their vehicle

They have two vehicles now and I have only seen one of them and if my memory serves me correct it was a long wheel base transit. I am sure that if you PM Berni she will put you in contact with them.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on companies   Feedback on companies Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Chris wrote:
[url:2or6xj9i]http:
//onthegoeu.
weebly.
com/[/url:2or6xj9i]

Sigh ... yet another 'free' web site ... I may as well give up and become a window cleaner Feedback on companies 794030042

Thank Chris you are a gem!!! Anybody need a website building or know of any who does han Chris is your man - he really does not like cleaning windows Feedback on companies 2345823347
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on companies   Feedback on companies Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:42 am

oddball wrote:
Chris wrote:
[url:35q8of48]http:
//onthegoeu.
weebly.
com/[/url:35q8of48]

Thank Chris you are a gem!!! Anybody need a website building or know of any who does han Chris is your man - he really does not like cleaning windows Feedback on companies 2345823347

Chamois Davis Junior didn't like cleaning windows either, he took up singing with the Rat Pack!!!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on companies   Feedback on companies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:20 am

up date

This company is still operatiing every few months they are charing around £116 per cub mt but you would have to double check the prices and dates they travel.

Please leave feedback if you do use them. They have on two occasions taken soe goods to the Silistra Orphanage for us free of charge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on companies   Feedback on companies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback on companies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1