View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Insurance   Insurance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Hi, me again. This time we are looking for house and contents insurance recommendations (or not!)

Looking forward to hearing from you all. g

Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:17 pm

I am with uniqa, never had to make a claim in 6 years so i cannot say if they are good or not. have to say they were exact on their evaluation, took photos of everything in the house, took copies of all the receipts for goods in the home and even have accidental damage to window breakage. but, never had to make a claim yet. Insurance 1536469901
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:51 am

I use Uniqa for the vehicles and they seem very efficient, but haven't tried them for household cover.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:44 am

Here you go my lovely this will keep you busy for a while
viewtopic.php?f=64&
t=3008&
p=23428&
hilit=list+of+insurance+companies#p23428

O :Great:ddy
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:51 am

Awww thanks Oddy, I looked and looked for soemthing similar...and missed it! How do I get through the days? Insurance 794030042 Insurance 1865348797

Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:37 am

Equinus wrote:
Awww thanks Oddy, I looked and looked for soemthing similar...and missed it! How do I get through the days? Insurance 794030042 Insurance 1865348797

Mrs Eq

You are very welcome - Little tip when buying insurance in BG - take photos of everything and add the cost on the back of the photo. They add the cost of everything and give you a fig based on that. We have Bulgaria insurance and this is what they wanted so they know exactly what is in your house, every room is itemised. They also want receipts Insurance 3135333095 as proof of purchase, totally over the top. Anyway we did not have receipts and I was guestimating costs. The insurance clark was getting quite annoyed with me. I politely said thanks for your time and walked out. Friend found us another insurance company and they too wanted the same info, so it is standard policy - This company were happy for a ball point figure to be added so I think contents is only up to about 5000lev or there abouts. So now you are starting off take the photos and price. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 am

oddball wrote:
Equinus wrote:

Mrs Eq

You are very welcome - Little tip when buying insurance in BG - take photos of everything and add the cost on the back of the photo. They add the cost of everything and give you a fig based on that. We have Bulgaria insurance and this is what they wanted so they know exactly what is in your house, every room is itemised. They also want receipts Insurance 3135333095 as proof of purchase, totally over the top. Anyway we did not have receipts and I was guestimating costs. The insurance clark was getting quite annoyed with me. I politely said thanks for your time and walked out. Friend found us another insurance company and they too wanted the same info, so it is standard policy - This company were happy for a ball point figure to be added so I think contents is only up to about 5000lev or there abouts. So now you are starting off take the photos and price. Hope that helps.
Can I add to that, something else that is very important, the product code. When I insured the second time round, the companies representative came, pulled out the cooker, the fridge, the TV etc. I said what are you doing that for, he replied there are hundreds of appliances like this one out there and if it is stolen and we find it how will we know it is yours without the product code, because the perpetrators will certainly not own up g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insurance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Life in Bulgaria-