Who do we inform?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

Who do we inform? Empty
PostSubject: Who do we inform?   Who do we inform? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:41 pm

I have to admit that we are pretty dim when it comes to financial matters to do with tax and the like. I have tried to do a search to find out which official bodies we need to inform that we are moving abroad, but because I don't know what I am talking about I am not having much joy. Who do we inform? 794030042

Does anyone know what I am talking about? If so, please let me know. Who do we inform? 1865348797

One thing I have read today is that you can get a tax rebate if you are moving abroad to live a self-sufficient life. Anyone else heard this? Or know how I might find out?

By the way, I am hopeless with computers too!!!! Who do we inform? 2381841692

Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

Who do we inform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do we inform?   Who do we inform? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Hi, there are not too many bodies you need to inform when moving abroad but the most important one is HMRC. This is in case you still have to pay tax on any pensions you may have (as I do) As for anyone else I dont think it matters as long as you have paid up your billl i.e council tax etc.
I think thats right, its what we did anyway.There is a form to fill in for your tax matters I cant remember the number but if you go on their website you will find it and its pretty straight forward.
Ray Who do we inform? 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Who do we inform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do we inform?   Who do we inform? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Mrs E

This site might help you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

Who do we inform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do we inform?   Who do we inform? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:01 am

Thanks Oddie, that's what I was trying to find. g

Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who do we inform? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do we inform?   Who do we inform? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do we inform?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-