I'm feeling angry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

I'm feeling angry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I'm feeling angry   I'm feeling angry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was wondering today exactly why people thinking of coming to live in Bulgaria think that they will be out of the rat-race they complain about in Britain. Its no wonder Bulgarians ask why we would consider moving here. Yes housing is cheaper but Bulgaria has plenty of problems of her own as the resignation of the Government today shows. Think how hard Bulgarians have to work for their meagre wages. Think of the low level of their health care. Think of the corruption which penetrates from top to bottom also see the protests over the last few days. Does any expat think that living in a renovated house with all mod-cons is going to be their life forever with no back up except what might seem to be a healthy savings account for the present? Of course, if you have a pension you can survive financially better here but at what cost? Can you really integrate into Bulgarian village life? If you have to work do you really want to exist on car boot revenue for the rest of your life? What are you going to do socially for the rest of your life? Without being a part of your village and trying to absorb village life I would suggest you won't be staying long hence the high amount of properties for sale. Two years honeymoon and two years deciding to go or to stay and then putting the property on the market is my prediction.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

I'm feeling angry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling angry   I'm feeling angry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:45 pm

oldun wrote:
Moderators should be moderate in their replies and not descend to such open hostility even if they are right. !:

now aint that the truth .... g
Back to top Go down

I'm feeling angry

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2