altText
altText
altText

Long term rental House wanted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
denisG

Long term rental House wanted Empty
PostSubject: Long term rental House wanted   Long term rental House wanted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:21 am

Hi, i am looking for a house for long term rental , in the Middle Center of Bulgaria , please send me offers ..
Denis
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Long term rental House wanted   Long term rental House wanted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:29 am

Hi Denis

Welcome to the forum.

When you get a minute, please introduce yourself in our 'New Member' section, so our other members can say hello:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With regards the rental house, can you give more details:
For instance: how many bedrooms, how much land, furnished or unfurnished, do you want to live near a particular village, town or city?

Also how long do you want it for, six months, twelve months, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long term rental House wanted   Long term rental House wanted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:36 am

denisG wrote:
Hi, i am looking for a house for long term rental , in the Middle Center of Bulgaria , please send me offers ..
Denis

Perhaps you would be so kind as to introduce yourself in the appropriate forum here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Long term rental House wanted   Long term rental House wanted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:11 am

Admin wrote:
Perhaps you would be so kind as to introduce yourself in the appropriate forum here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You're slowing down in your old age boss ... I'd already done that bit! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long term rental House wanted   Long term rental House wanted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:34 am

Oops missed it Chris, I should have got to Specsavers. Long term rental House wanted 1865348797
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Long term rental House wanted   Long term rental House wanted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:57 pm

denisG wrote:
Denis

Have you had a look in the Veliko Tarnovov area, plenty of villages and towns nearby.
Back to top Go down
sandra6
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Long term rental House wanted   Long term rental House wanted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:32 pm

our 2 houses for sale or rent in Izvorovo, near Chirpan , in between Stara Zagora city, &
plovdiv city, furnished, someone told us 1&
half hours from Greece, its a lovely safe village not heard of any break ins 5 yrs we were there, i wish i was still there, compared to uk its fantastic = weather, cheap &
cheerful,
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Long term rental House wanted   Long term rental House wanted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:45 pm

Didn't Netsniper have a choice property for sale/rental recently? (forgive me if I have this wrong)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long term rental House wanted   Long term rental House wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long term rental House wanted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1