altText

A New Kid on the Block!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scunnered
Scunnered

A New Kid on the Block! Empty
PostSubject: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:44 am

We are thrilled to say that our goat Matilda gave birth to a female kid yesterday afternoon.
Baby is black and white, just like her mum!
Any suggestions for a name would be appreciated! g
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:53 am

"
"
Ataka "
"
... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:25 pm

varnagirl wrote:
"
"
Ataka "
"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Congrats. Stick a photo up and we'll come up with a name soonest!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:53 pm

Couldn't possibly make a suggestion without a photo. Are you going to keep it with it being a female?

Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Scunnered wrote:
We are thrilled to say that our goat Matilda gave birth to a female kid yesterday afternoon.
Baby is black and white, just like her mum!
Any suggestions for a name would be appreciated! g

Congratulations on your newborn member of the family. No id :Congtrats:ea of a name just yet!
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Here she is!

Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............................. H
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:58 pm

Equinus wrote:
Are you going to keep it with it being a female?

Mrs Eq

Yes, we will keep her. We also still have our female lamb, born last Sept. Her brother, Petchka Pete, is due for the chop soon. (No pun intended!)
Although we have killed and eaten a cockerel and a turkey, we will not do the deed with him. Someone with more experience will be needed. Personally, I would prefer to sell him as I don't know if I could actually eat him. He's very tame and a little darling! A New Kid on the Block! 927475117
However, we've got to remember that we can't be sentimental, and that not all meat comes neatly packaged from the supermarket!
Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:04 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she is awsome. H
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Cerenity a bit cheesy A New Kid on the Block! 1865348797 A New Kid on the Block! 1865348797 A New Kid on the Block! 1865348797
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Well done, she sooooooo cute.

How about Bonny or Clover ?

c
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Annabelle? What's Mum's name?

We are hoping to get into goats in a small way eventually, wherever we end up. Problem is, I find the kids so amazing I don't know how I will be able to distance myself in preparation for the inevitable..........

Mr Eq might have to look after the kids, as well as his meat chooks. I'd just call them all names, I just know it! But we need dairy, and I am a veggie, so I need it even more.

Keep us posted.

Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Equinus wrote:
Annabelle? What's Mum's name?

We are hoping to get into goats in a small way eventually, wherever we end up. Problem is, I find the kids so amazing I don't know how I will be able to distance myself in preparation for the inevitable..........

Mr Eq might have to look after the kids, as well as his meat chooks. I'd just call them all names, I just know it! But we need dairy, and I am a veggie, so I need it even more.

Keep us posted.

Mrs Eq

Off to Specsavers with the missus tomorrow - bless her she missed at the beginning of the thread that you mentioned your goat is called Matilda.
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:45 pm

Names - How about Honey as there is a character called Miss Honey in the book Matilda by Roald Dahl or alternatively Mara the girl who played Matilda in the 1996 movie.

Mr Eq
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:00 pm

she is beautiful
Our name suggestion Ogan Olga to go with petchka peter
she doesn't look so keen on the CAT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Kid on the Block!   A New Kid on the Block! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Kid on the Block!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next