altText
altText

A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 years

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 years Empty
PostSubject: A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 years   A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 years Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 pm

source novinite:

We were told early last year that there are talks with the governor and Ministers in Silsitra re plants were discuss for a big family home to be build instead of all these struggling operational orphanages. So maybe thing have moved on now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ebeta.html
Google translated:
Thursday, January 24, 2013 22:15:22

The draft new law on child protection includes a prohibition of abandonment of babies up to 2 years. When there is a risk, provide guidance to the newborn care. The service is becoming increasingly popular. That said, in Silistra Deputy Minister of Labour and Social Policy Valentina Stoyanova.Nad 150 million Levs budget invested in social services, said Deputy Prime Minister Valentina Stoyanova.

So far, more than 50 per cent of new social services-oriented people and children with disabilities to be free these people from addiction, said Deputy Minister Stoyanova. She noted that by the end of 2014 the country will be closed 24 homes for children with disabilities and work centers, family type.

"
This is the largest social project of the state, which has received support and funding from three European funds,"
said Stoyanova said on Turbo.

The second most important risk group for which a financial investment is women and children who have experienced various forms of violence. According to Valentina Stoyanova every major city should have a crisis center. Now they are 18 in the country. But the data show an increase in the number of neglected children. "
We've registered over 2,000 children affected by violence. In 80 percent of cases that happened in the family, and some of the children out of the miserable conditions,"
said the deputy minister.
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 ye   A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 years Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:20 pm

So does this mean that if a baby is over two years old they can be lawfully abandoned ?
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 ye   A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 years Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:11 am

Is it just me or are these people stupid. Surely it must be, in this day and age, against the laws of God and Man to abandon a child at any age.
Ray A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 years 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 ye   A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 years Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:47 am

Morning guys

I read it as they plan is to try to stop the parents abandoning their children under the age of two after the age of two there will be new establishments set up for the children but I will see if I can get more clarification on that. Personally I cannot for the life of me see this plan working, unless they have another facility whereby mothers and babies can stay up to the age of two. It's is all very confusing and the google translation is not that accurate either. A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 years 3135333095
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 ye   A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 years Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:01 pm

I see it that what is needed here is a Mother and baby unit without any constraints on age which is the only way! restricting it to age is something from days gone by.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 ye   A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 years Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Interesting read but as you say Berni a lot can get lost in translation so it then becomes difficult to understand or comment on, based on what I believe they are saying I think I agree with what your saying Bernie but my question if this is so is how long is this going to take? as with all things Bulgarian sometimes years which is not what is needed in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 years   A new law prohibits the abandonment of babies up to 2 years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1