View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

The crazy weather - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The crazy weather   The crazy weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

What is going on in the world regarding the weather As I sit here now I am looking out at a snow blizzard and -2c, whilst the temperature in Varna is 12c. :Sunny:If my memory serves me right I thing BG had about two foot of snow this time last year :C: :C:

Varna Weather at a Glance
Weather Station
Varna
Elevation
41 m
Station Select
Now
Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
Temperature
10 °C
Feels Like 10 °C
Wind(km/h)
Sunrise / Set
7:34 AM
5:04 PM
Moon
Waxing Gibbous
More Astronomy
Today
Mostly Cloudy 12 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Tonight
Clear 6 °C
Clear
Tomorrow
Fog 11 | 2 °C
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: The crazy weather   The crazy weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:49 pm

chrisbriggs wrote:
We have been taking advantage of some lovely sunny days over the last week or so and painted the outside of the house. The crazy weather - Page 2 794030042

Apparently the earth has moved 5 degrees this year due to things like earthquakes and the like, not that I really know anything about them and this has caused the earth to tilt south. The earth as we know it moves in that direction every year and so for those in the northern hemisphere it is getting warmer (shame about the UK weather, it must be some politicians fault).

chrisbriggs wrote:
What is it with Bulgarian Paint, when they say that one tub will cover say 40sq metres, how much of that is included in the amount I end up wearing. I have never known paint to fly off the brush so easily. The crazy weather - Page 2 794030042

Don't worry about how many tubs you are using, next year you will have to do it again, the BG paint is absolute rubbish and will wash off in the rain in the winter. Oops, sorry, hope it stays on the wall!!
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: The crazy weather   The crazy weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:23 pm

starlite wrote:
summer has arrived in bulgaria a week early. beautiful. s s s

Summer has arrived in the UK at last, so you in Bulgaria are not the only ones basking in 30degrees plus. s s s
Have a read of this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: The crazy weather   The crazy weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:49 pm

your having beautiful weather in the uk. i have to say, this year in bulgaria is a bit strange. The crazy weather - Page 2 2345823347 its been windy since may, most days start off bright and sunny, then by lunch the clouds arrive, followed by a shower and by 5pm its back to sunny. really strange it is. im not complaining as it is usually too hot for me in july, so i am making the most of this varied weather, but it is very warm. g

uk s
bg ( n/e) s :m4: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: The crazy weather   The crazy weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:18 pm

this is now

Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: The crazy weather   The crazy weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:38 am

and this morning it is beautiful. s

Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: The crazy weather   The crazy weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:50 am

Even your local buzzard is flying higher this morning. s
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: The crazy weather   The crazy weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:51 am

I thought it was a mark on our screen! Well spotted Bazz!
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: The crazy weather   The crazy weather - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:20 am

So did I at first..enlarged to the max size and all became clear. We have heaps of them in my area..even caught one in my chook pen once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The crazy weather   The crazy weather - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The crazy weather

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2