View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

What next - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What next   What next - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

What next??? there was some Bulgarians in a local village asking if anyone wanted to buy some Laundrette type washing machines, I didn't see them but I do wonder what will be on offer next? Have you seen or had and strange offers where you live?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

What next - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next   What next - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:41 pm

bigsavak wrote:
No worries stigofthedump just a misunderstanding by some so don't worry and it is a good topic and I agree there isn't much that can't be found here on the black market. What next - Page 2 3356871870

I see someone has decreased my karma ? What next - Page 2 1865348797
It's been restored What next - Page 2 2706089290 What next - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

What next - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next   What next - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Thank you What next - Page 2 570106603

Shall we now get back on topic before someone comes out with a stick What next - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

What next - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next   What next - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:00 pm

Just wondered:
Is it not the same in BG as in UK if you are offered goods at a cheap price you mentions this to the local police - many of us know our policeman in BG so do you tell him.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

What next - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next   What next - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:11 pm

oddball wrote:
Just wondered:
Is it not the same in BG as in UK if you are offered goods at a cheap price you mentions this to the local police - many of us know our policeman in BG so do you tell him.

What next - Page 2 1865348797 What next - Page 2 2381841692 ooops , sorry oddy thats not at you ..just at the thought of telling the local bobbie...hes prob one that offers it to you
x
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

What next - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next   What next - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:17 pm

varnagirl wrote:
oddball wrote:
Just wondered:

What next - Page 2 1865348797 What next - Page 2 2381841692 ooops , sorry oddy thats not at you ..just at the thought of telling the local bobbie...hes prob one that offers it to you
x

Oh my word VG What next - Page 2 2381841692 we live and learn
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

What next - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next   What next - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:19 pm

oddball wrote:
Just wondered:

many of us know our policeman in BG so do you tell him.[/quote]

In theory oddball a good idea, in practice a waste of time (speaking from personal experience) as many will know we had our villa and all it's contents stolen three years ago, we had five police officers with camera, note-pads and sniffer dog, even the local Mayor came along and not a single person has been arrested even though they know that Dimetar Teoharov is the perpetrator. Sorry but true
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

What next - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next   What next - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:43 pm

We must the exception that - as you know we had our house broken into thankfully then did not get in but they caused so much damage including breaking a 10 lot metal doors and shutters - however, our local policeman was there with his dog and he organised to secure the property and also ordered new door for us - When we arrived in BG he also organised for the property to be opened up and have people there to ensure our items were secure. He met us the next day and took us to the man who made the door. They caught the boys involved and they are now in prison. All our police force have been brilliant with us. When we first went to Silistra there was a festival in Sept unfortunately Dougie's walled was stolen with all the documents and money inside within week the police found the wallet less the money but all the documents - they really are a wonderful lot.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

What next - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next   What next - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:58 pm

oddball wrote:
We must the exception that - as you know we had our house broken into thankfully then did not get in but they caused so much damage including breaking a 10 lot metal doors and shutters - however, our local policeman was there with his dog and he organised to secure the property and also ordered new door for us - When we arrived in BG he also organised for the property to be opened up and have people there to ensure our items were secure. He met us the next day and took us to the man who made the door. They caught the boys involved and they are now in prison. All our police force have been brilliant with us. When we first went to Silistra there was a festival in Sept unfortunately Dougie's walled was stolen with all the documents and money inside within week the police found the wallet less the money but all the documents - they really are a wonderful lot.
Are there any properties for sale in your village. I like the sound of moving there, but I would have to change my name first What next - Page 2 2706089290
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

What next - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next   What next - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:23 pm

ive just had a local come round and spend 45min telling me how vicious and unmanageable his donkey is, then asked if i would part exchange it for one of my well trained horses. What next - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

What next - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next   What next - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:32 pm

beautifulangel wrote:
ive just had a local come round and spend 45min telling me how vicious and unmanageable his donkey is, then asked if i would part exchange it for one of my well trained horses. What next - Page 2 1865348797
What did you say, on your bike (donkey) mate What next - Page 2 2079180590
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

What next - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next   What next - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Donkey on the BBQ tastes pretty good!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What next - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next   What next - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Life in Bulgaria-