altText
altText
altText

New year's visit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
travellers

New year's visit Empty
PostSubject: New year's visit   New year's visit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Hi there,

We are a mid to late twenties couple who will be holidaying in Bulgaria for a week around new year. We were wondering what would be a good place to spend new year's eve? And where to go for the rest of the week? We are thinking of spending a few days in Sofia and a few in maybe Plovdid or Veliko Tarnovo (we are not skiers)?

Tips are very welcome!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

New year's visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: New year's visit   New year's visit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Your choices seem to be fine to me and you will be able to join in the celebrations.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

New year's visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: New year's visit   New year's visit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Where ever you decide to go? make sure you bring some really warm cloths because it does get very cold especially at night.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

New year's visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: New year's visit   New year's visit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:17 pm

a warm welcome to the forum. please intoduce yourself in the new members section and tell us a little about yourselves, our members will make you very welcome. T
Back to top Go down
travellers

New year's visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: New year's visit   New year's visit Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Thanks for all the quick replies T

I will also introduce myself in the new members section.

Which would you say would be better to go to, Plovdiv or Veliko Tarnovo? And would new year's eve be better in one of these towns or in Sofia?
Back to top Go down
travellers

New year's visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: New year's visit   New year's visit Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:37 pm

travellers wrote:
Thanks for all the quick replies T

I will also introduce myself in the new members section.

Which would you say would be better to go to, Plovdiv or Veliko Tarnovo? And would new year's eve be better in one of these towns or in Sofia?

any tips? thanks!
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

New year's visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: New year's visit   New year's visit Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:39 am

cant speak for the other big towns....but believe they are much the same as Varna
which holds a big concert in the open air in the main square and is rounded off at 11.55 by the presidents speech then live fireworks display ...which really is HUGH.....generally a good atmospher with no trouble , but cold !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New year's visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: New year's visit   New year's visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New year's visit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1