Black or White

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Black or White Empty
PostSubject: Black or White   Black or White Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:37 am

There's lot's going on at present about Racism all around the world, and sport has taken a hammering especially football
Why can't people live and let live. When I was at school (and I can still remember it) it was quite normal to call a black boy Chalky white and a white boy a white pom, or a referee at a football match a black b*****d, and nobody took any notice. There was an old saying Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me, so what has gone wrong with the world we live in, why is there so much hatred, after all we are all the same inside so why judge a person by what colour he/she is on the outside
I ask, is it more important in society that you have got to be the right colour (whatever that may be) to be accepted. no it is not, it's what is in the head that is important, the brain, and as far as I am concerned the colour of the skin is not an issue and should not be used to abuse civilised human beings
What do members of the forum think c
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

Black or White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black or White   Black or White Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:14 am

willowsend wrote:
There's lot's going on at present about Racism all around the world, and sport has taken a hammering especially football
Why can't people live and let live. When I was at school (and I can still remember it) it was quite normal to call a black boy Chalky white and a white boy a white pom, or a referee at a football match a black b*****d, and nobody took any notice. There was an old saying Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me, so what has gone wrong with the world we live in, why is there so much hatred, after all we are all the same inside so why judge a person by what colour he/she is on the outside
I ask, is it more important in society that you have got to be the right colour (whatever that may be) to be accepted. no it is not, it's what is in the head that is important, the brain, and as far as I am concerned the colour of the skin is not an issue and should not be used to abuse civilised human beings
What do members of the forum think c

Wow willow a PC nightmare this subject is Black or White 794030042

Most of the problems is not with (in my opinion) the blacks or whites or any other colour race and or creed. It's the PC brigade :Headbang:There is also the discrimination that has been caused. Not by white on black but Blacks on whites. Unfortunately as you say in our time we would call a black friend chalky or whatever but now that would be called racist. Over here I have a friend who calls me Angli-chan and I return the the banter with 'Bulgarian' often shouted and with humor. Is this racism eh no.

There is also the Muslims that want to demonstrate about this and that in the UK and that the Caran is not respected etc. The answer is simple go back from where you came from. If people could live in peace then there would not be the uprisings and wars that there are today and have been in the past. Can we all live together peacefully I think not, well not in my life time anyway.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Black or White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black or White   Black or White Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:13 am

Good morning Angli-chan Black or White 3356871870 Black or White 2706089290
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

Black or White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black or White   Black or White Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Of course it doesn't matter. Michael Jackson was completely right. It actually makes me feel sick how black people used to be treated, especially in America and Africa . I mean, how pathetic can you get? Splitting up white people and black people. It's stupid. So, their skin colour is different. So what? How does to make a difference to the person you are inside? It doesn't. That's why racist people are stupid, because the colour of your skin doesn't matter at all and never will to me!!! Black or White 3356871870
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

Black or White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black or White   Black or White Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Skin colour, birth place, religious preference etc shouldnt matter, its who you are and what you do that counts. In our village we are the only perminant english family and often get refered to asthe english. Which I don't mind at all. However I strongly object to people calling me english or white before an insult if im arguing as the disagreement has nothing to do with me being english or white and im not arguing with them because they are not english or anyother origin. I do think the world has gone pc mad, but people should be aware that something one person takes in fun another might be really hurt. :Black or White 3897195628:
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
Scunnered
Scunnered

Black or White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black or White   Black or White Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:21 pm

We have just returned from our daughter's wedding in the UK. She has married a Muslim of Pakistani origin.
His parents would not attend the wedding. Our beautiful daughter is apparently the wrong race, colour and
religion. How pathetic. Her husband is a lovely chap and we are very fond of him. He is a few years older
than her and has had a lot of pressure put on him to marry a nice Pakistani girl. As he has gone against his
parents wishes, they threatened to ostracise him. To us, it just proves how much he must love our daughter.
Why don't some parents want their children to be happy? Black or White 3135333095
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Black or White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black or White   Black or White Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Scunnered wrote:
We have just returned from our daughter's wedding in the UK. She has married a Muslim of Pakistani origin.
His parents would not attend the wedding. Our beautiful daughter is apparently the wrong race, colour and
religion. How pathetic. Her husband is a lovely chap and we are very fond of him. He is a few years older
than her and has had a lot of pressure put on him to marry a nice Pakistani girl. As he has gone against his
parents wishes, they threatened to ostracise him. To us, it just proves how much he must love our daughter.
Why don't some parents want their children to be happy? Black or White 3135333095

T for sharing this with us and good luck Black or White 1430720830 to your newly wed children, and long may it last. When we read things like this it makes me wonder if it would have been better had we all been born colour blind, then we would all be the same colour
I have said many times in my life "
never judge a book by it's cover"
same should apply to the colour of anybodies skin c :Black or White 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

Black or White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black or White   Black or White Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:13 pm

As already said it really doesn't matter who or what you are at the end of the day we are all brothers and sisters, and as we all know family life never runs smooth with brothers and sisters so maybe this is normal ? I have many friends of all races and colors but I only see them as people and not anything else so for me I don't care what some may say about color or race or even culture we are all different and that's what makes us ALL special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black or White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black or White   Black or White Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black or White

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1