Humphrey Bogart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

Humphrey Bogart Empty
PostSubject: Humphrey Bogart   Humphrey Bogart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Anyone ev
er tried this place

Humphrey Bogart
Right in the center of town next to the tourist info center, Bogart's does an intriguing mix of English, Indian Mexican and Bulgarian food as well as pizza. Service comes with a smile and English is spoken. A magnet for the local British ex-pat community, there is usually a lively atmosphere.

Home made pies, fish and chips, full English breakfast and baked potatoes are just a few of the menu items.

Large covered terrace out front.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Humphrey Bogart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Bogart   Humphrey Bogart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:56 pm

davshaz wrote:
Anyone ev
er tried this place

Humphrey Bogart
Right in the center of town next to the tourist info center

mmm. What town is this davshaz?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

Humphrey Bogart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Bogart   Humphrey Bogart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:57 pm

I'm told it's VT ? Chris
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

Humphrey Bogart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Bogart   Humphrey Bogart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:01 pm

It looked very closed when I passed by recently but maybe its getting into winter mode and it was just the outside. Yes its in Veliko Turnovo as posted. Just my opinion, but prefered it when it was Bulgarian.
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

Humphrey Bogart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Bogart   Humphrey Bogart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi oldun thanks for that, are there any other Indian places in VT? if not where is the closest? Humphrey Bogart 2581928987
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

Humphrey Bogart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Bogart   Humphrey Bogart Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:22 am

Haven't heard of an Indian in VT but we don't eat out (except for our new Sunday excursion to a nice Bulgarian restaurant). There are a couple of Chinese. One basic one in Marno Polo park and another opposite Praktiker but I haven't visited either.
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

Humphrey Bogart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Bogart   Humphrey Bogart Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 am

Ok thank you for the update oldun its good to know that there are Chinese which is better than nothing apart from the Bulgarian restaurants which some are good and some are not so good as it is with any of them Humphrey Bogart 2581928987
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

Humphrey Bogart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Bogart   Humphrey Bogart Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:32 am

Your very lucky to have such a place close by and I would love to go but it's 4 hours away for me to go to VT. However we have a lovely chinese resteraunt in Dobrich although it's a bit exspensive even by UK standards and not a Chinaman in sight but worth a visit if you live around the area.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Humphrey Bogart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Bogart   Humphrey Bogart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:02 pm

davshaz wrote:
Anyone ev
er tried this place

Humphrey Bogart
Right in the center of town next to the tourist info center, Bogart's does an intriguing mix of English, Indian Mexican and Bulgarian food as well as pizza. Service comes with a smile and English is spoken. A magnet for the local British ex-pat community, there is usually a lively atmosphere.

Home made pies, fish and chips, full English breakfast and baked potatoes are just a few of the menu items.

Large covered terrace out front.

I think this place has close now can anyone confirm this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Humphrey Bogart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humphrey Bogart   Humphrey Bogart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humphrey Bogart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Restaurants,Cafe,Bars, Clubs-