Is Bulgaria cleaning up its act???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

Is Bulgaria cleaning up its act??? Empty
PostSubject: Is Bulgaria cleaning up its act???   Is Bulgaria cleaning up its act??? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:20 pm

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but it seems to me that Bulgaria is finally cleaning up its act as far as crime is concerned there seems to be a real concerted effort in getting rid of the organised crime bosses as I said is it me or has anyone else noticed
Back to top Go down
Loupylou
Anonymous

PostSubject: Is Bulgaria cleaning up its act???   Is Bulgaria cleaning up its act??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:58 pm

We have found out that our local municiple was given 5million euros to build a rubbbish centre for all the local "
bukluk"
. The money has gone and the rubbish is being dumped over the hill from us!!Cleaning up their act [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And this info is from a local in the village. Don't make us laugh!! And the likes of the EU citizens are being told that their tax is going up to help this country!! Makes us sick
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Is Bulgaria cleaning up its act???   Is Bulgaria cleaning up its act??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:06 pm

They will have to account to the EU for every penny they have spent,and what they have spent it on,so if this is the case they could lose all their funding,bit silly if they think they can get away with it

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Bulgaria cleaning up its act???   Is Bulgaria cleaning up its act??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Bulgaria cleaning up its act???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1