altText

IBG Real Estate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bigneacy
Junior user
Junior user

IBG Real Estate Empty
PostSubject: IBG Real Estate   IBG Real Estate Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi There,

Anybody had any dealings with IBG Real Estate, based out of Ruse? ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

They seem to be fairly legit for a Bulgarian real estate agency... perhaps that sentence is a paradox in itself. Anyone have any experience of them, good or bad? Any general advice would be appreciated also - crucial questions we may not think to ask etc.?

Also they offer a deferred payment plan - What say you?
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

IBG Real Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: IBG Real Estate   IBG Real Estate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:24 pm

A friend of mine purchased a property online from IBG about a year ago. we all thought they were mad as there are many stories circulating about fraud and scams. But IBG and particularly DESI were highly professional and met their needs regarding the purchase, organization of business and other related real estate matters. they were completely satisfied with their work and count them as trusted colleagues as well as business associates.
Back to top Go down
Bigneacy
Junior user
Junior user

IBG Real Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: IBG Real Estate   IBG Real Estate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Thank you so much Blink. That has really put my mind at ease... On the plane now, will meet Desi in the morning with calmer nerves!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

IBG Real Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: IBG Real Estate   IBG Real Estate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Whoever you go with make sure you never left your brains at the airport IBG Real Estate 1865348797
Back to top Go down
prawler
Junior user
Junior user

IBG Real Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: IBG Real Estate   IBG Real Estate Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:08 pm

There are other companies with "
IBG"
in their names, so beware...
Back to top Go down
Bigneacy
Junior user
Junior user

IBG Real Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: IBG Real Estate   IBG Real Estate Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Prawler, could you be more specific?
Back to top Go down
prawler
Junior user
Junior user

IBG Real Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: IBG Real Estate   IBG Real Estate Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:15 pm

I can be more specific but this would be considered as advertising by the mods/admins...
What I meant is that there are other companies with IBG in their names and different websites... they are independent and also offer Bulgarian real estate.
Back to top Go down
Bigneacy
Junior user
Junior user

IBG Real Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: IBG Real Estate   IBG Real Estate Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:50 pm

The one I'm interested in is based in Ruse city, they have a .co.uk website. If you have any info on these guys i'd be very interested (PM me perhaps?)
Back to top Go down
prawler
Junior user
Junior user

IBG Real Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: IBG Real Estate   IBG Real Estate Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:00 pm

They are not based in Ruse, this is what I can say - they are trading on the North Black Sea coast.

Edited by Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IBG Real Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: IBG Real Estate   IBG Real Estate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IBG Real Estate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1