E-On

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

E-On Empty
PostSubject: E-On   E-On Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:00 pm

I bet you are all waiting for me to complain! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Well this is not a complaint. This last weekend we have been living in fear of fire in our old house. After a thunderstorm recently we lost power. The village did too but it soon came on although ours didn't. After my hero was dispatched upstairs onto our balcony to look at the old fusebox he managed to get power back but told me that the box had fallen off and one of the old fuses was hot to touch and smelt of burning!!! Not what I wanted to hear and of course it was the weekend. Why are emergencies always on the weekend? However, I emailed the address on our bill with all relevant details and our address and phone number on Sunday evening. 9.14 Monday morning I had a telephone call from E-On requesting more details and at 11am the men arrived. By 11.30 the box was fixed and my nerves back intact. When I opened my laptop this afternoon, there had been two emails from E-On service. One confirming my request and the second saying that men would arrive to fix it today.
I am amazed and pleased to report good news on the electric front for once. Especially as I was very angry with the electric board because they had only recently done 2 days maintenance in the village! At the time of the power failure I had no idea it was our own box that was the problem. 10 out of 10 for service. Also no charge! H s
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

E-On Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-On   E-On Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:32 am

Your right I thought looking at this here we go again another problem E-On 2345823347 but how wrong was I E-On 3998065313 Its always good to read something positive about any of the services in Bulgaria and I'm sure there are others to but unfortunately people only ever want to post the negative side of these companies which is very unfair. Well done oldun E-On 570106603
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

E-On Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-On   E-On Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:38 pm

May I just add to this? Down where we live, the power company is EVN and they are fantastic! Example..some months ago a bunch of lowlife thieves removed quite a lot of the copper power cables during the dead of night, effectively cutting off power to most of the village. My wife has an interesting hobby in that she incubates chicken, pheasant and duck eggs, mainly for us, but also for friends..the story goes on. We got a phone call at 4 am from the electric crew to say that the power was out BUT that they had hooked up a generator truck to our property to maintain the supply. Naturally we raced up there to see what was what, but everything was in hand. Cost to us......NOTHING!! Talking with the line supervisor later revealed the fact that our fuse box was a 'bit outdated' and he could arrange to have it updated. I agreed to this and now we have the latest version with all the bells and whistles..total cost was 30 leva and three beers for the boys..at the end of the job.

Whenever they are going to carry out work on the line which entails the power being off for more than half an hour, THEY ring us and advise.

Bet you can't beat that!!!

And I've never made a 'shonky' cash payment to anyone in that company.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

E-On Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-On   E-On Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:51 pm

i thought E.on had sold out to energo plus in july this year. E.on has had enough of bulgaria because of its over regulated policies and negative responses by borisov. I find it worrying that such a large company as E.on cannot operate in bulgaria. its a closed shop and that will be its demise. and yet it is such a beautiful country, why waste it but they are sadly. E-On 794030042
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

E-On Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-On   E-On Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:13 pm

You are probably right Starlite because the service email did say @energon.bg However, whoever owns the electric in our area were brilliant. The vans still have 'E-On' on the doors when they come round.
Nice to hear positive news of EVN too. Too much is negative about Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E-On Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-On   E-On Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-On

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Life in Bulgaria-