altText

Varna to Silsitra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys we have had another little set back taxi driver cannot pick us up from the Varna airport to take us to Silisitra on 29th this now means we will have to stay overnight in Varna and catch a bus on the Sunday - so need your help please with a good clean hotel we can use. Could you message me with the details please, no got too much time now. Thanks Berni Also can you confirm if this bus company is still in operation [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... iv+plyus/7 thanks Berni xx
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:54 pm

i know i don't live at sunny beach but we do have a great little town good hotels good food home and restaurant and a little guest house you can use free of charge,
I promise not to talk shop and let you be free and we can show you around think about it even if it's for a night or two s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:24 pm

chrissybg wrote:
i know i don't live at sunny beach but we do have a great little town good hotels good food home and restaurant and a little guest house you can use free of charge,
I promise not to talk shop and let you be free and we can show you around think about it even if it's for a night or two s

Ah how lovely H Chris you amaze me T T You really are an Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 1763269238 We may have to deliver your goodie box when we go down that way so we can dicsuss this possibility further when I get there. OHHHHHHHH NOT Sure I told you guys 7 DAYS to go Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 2381841692 Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 2345823347
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:39 pm

7 days and you will be reunited with Dougie he will be thrilled i am sure.
Talk to you soon looking forward to all getting together H s
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Chrissy, don't divert Berni..she wants Sunny Beach and the JetPak guys..I've got the video all oiled, serviced and ready to film her blasting around!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:36 pm

bgbazz wrote:
Chrissy, don't divert Berni..she wants Sunny Beach and the JetPak guys..I've got the video all oiled, serviced and ready to film her blasting around!

No worries Bazz did I forget to mention I am bringing the camera crew from BNT with me g Will be filmed on live tv than everyone can watch me blasting around Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 3367882216
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:26 am

Can't hardly wait to see that footage Bernie.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:20 am

bgbazz wrote:
Can't hardly wait to see that footage Bernie.

Yes, I can imagine you sitting on the beach waiting for me to fall flat on my ass Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 2345823347 - Dream on old boy :Cool3:I am made of strong stuff fat and blubber Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 2381841692 Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 2381841692 Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:21 am

jet pacs ? boys ? I must be getting old I don't know or remember what these are for any more!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varna to Silsitra

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2