Anyone had any experience with...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

Anyone had any experience with... Empty
PostSubject: Anyone had any experience with...   Anyone had any experience with... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Hi

Has anyone purchased their BG property via Property Locator Bulgaria (Mark Wright)? If so did you have a good or bad experience.
Please PM any replies?

Thanks

Mr &
Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had any experience with...   Anyone had any experience with... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Wasn't he once with Remax in VT? I sometimes wonder how people find these rather obscure agencies. Isn't it best to stick to Bulgarian ones that have been around for years? Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had any experience with...   Anyone had any experience with... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:16 pm

The thing is, we would like recommendations from people who have had a good experience, but when we tried asking we didn't get any answers, good or bad, so we have no idea who to avoid. If we don't know who to go to and who will try to rip us off, we might make a huge mistake which could cost us our dream. I know it's a way off yet, but we want to get the wheels in motion for a viewing trip by February, ready for March.

Always presuming the house sale goes through of course!

Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had any experience with...   Anyone had any experience with... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Your right oldun he was from Remax , I think oldun is right but there is a good English/Bulgarian REA that is based in Yambol which has been the for probably 10 years so they must be doing something right and I haven't heard anything bad about them. Oh nearly forgot they are Called Bulgarian realestate online. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had any experience with...   Anyone had any experience with... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Try stara-planina.com Probably not the cheapest, but they've been in business for years.
We bought our house from them without any problems. They don't waste your time or theirs.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had any experience with...   Anyone had any experience with... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:33 pm

I second that Scunnered - we have used them too. No problems at all and very helpful. One of the original estate agents in VT. Also, Century Homes are good who sold our first house here. Now also using Bulgarianproperties who have brought round clients already to view and answer our emails!!! You also have to remember that some agents, like the last I have mentioned, have franchises so not all are good although it might seem they are the same people running them. Personally from my experience, I would recommend all 3. Some I have read about are so obscure I am amazed that anyone has managed to find them on the internet.
As to Mark Wright, I seem to remember he had a bad press at one stage on some forum but that is only what I have read in the past so comes under 'gossip' maybe. I think he is married to a Bulgarian lady called Dyliana????
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had any experience with...   Anyone had any experience with... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:57 am

Thank you everyone for your replies although are not looking to visit/view until March we have contacted Stara Planina who responded immediately with a buyres guide from Stephane and then Rousse and VT offices sent some possible properties from their listing following us sending a brief wishlist. Interestinly a couple of the ones that they sent details of were ones we were looking at seriously ourselves so would seem that we are at least n the same wavelength.

Once again thanks
T

Mr and Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had any experience with...   Anyone had any experience with... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:04 am

A couple we met last year, in the VT area, also bought through Stara Planina - They were very impressed with the Estate agents service, but were not as impressed with the builder they put them in touch with. My brother knows Stara Planina from way back, he also rates them highly.

Sounds like a good bet.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had any experience with...   Anyone had any experience with... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:06 am

Yes - it seems we all were happy with Stara Planina and they were also very helpful when I asked to have all the paperwork in order to use my own professionals. Everything was labelled clearly so I knew what was what and the translation was stamped as recognised. Full marks there. They are probably the most expensive which is why some might be put off. Remember you get what you pay for.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had any experience with...   Anyone had any experience with... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:17 am

Esta wrote:
. My brother knows Stara Planina from way back,

Good Luck
so do I ...and they blotted their copy book big time then, first peepes here to scam me for a couple of thousand , a decade ago.....I do believe now thou that Stef , after that got his act back together...lets hope so !!
Back to top Go down
Rakiaplease
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had any experience with...   Anyone had any experience with... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Equinus said

Quote :
Hi

Has anyone purchased their BG property via Property Locator Bulgaria (Mark Wright)? If so did you have a good or bad experience.
Please PM any replies?

Thanks

Mr &
Mrs Eq

Get your own independent lawyer to check everything out and you cannot go wrong even if an agent tries to sell you a 'pup'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had any experience with...   Anyone had any experience with... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone had any experience with...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Estate Agents-